49

A/N : don't watch the vid till i say so !!

Guanlin's pov
"we'll take a break first before we continue with the next segment!" one of the crew shouted and all of us stood up to move to our makeup artists to touch up our makeup after all the sweating.

"yah yah Guanlin. did you see her? she's so pretty in real life. Daniel hyung was really lucky." Jihoon said as he walked together with me.

"yah what are you both talking about? why didn't you call me?" Jaehwan said coming in between us.

"talking about someone hyung also knows." Jihoon said and Jaehwan nodded. "ahh i know who."

while waiting for our turn , me and Jaehwan were talking when Eunae approached us.

"yah Guanlin oppa! you didn't tell me you're filming weekly idol too! and most importantly , didn't even say anything to me after you entered top 11." i looked at Jaehwan and he was giving me a confused look.

"yah Guanlin , i'll give both of you some privacy." Jaehwan said walking away. i gulped. will he be mad after knowing that i was actually friends with Eunae from the start?

"oppa?" Eunae said waving her hand infront of my face. "and you!" she got a shock from my sudden words. "didn't congratulate me when i was in top 11."

"well , that's because Seonho didn't make it so i thought i should keep quiet about it. you never know a happy looking person might be affected by those words." Eunae said acting innocent.

"whatever. how's the filming? i'm sure it's your first variety show." "hmm , all was fine. except when it was my turn to speak it was horrible. i was shaking you know that? all the attention on you." Eunae said.

"anyway oppa , you do know my ex is in the same group as you , do you?" "eh?! jjinja? you broke up with him? since when?" i acted as if i didn't know anything.

"mianhae. i kept quiet ever since i was so busy preparing for my debut i forgot to tell you , Seonho , Kyla unnie and Vernon oppa. i missed all of you so much." Eunae said and i pat her head. "me too."

"Guanlin?" at this moment my stylist called for me and i turned to Eunae , "yah gotta go. see you soon. catch up more on our phones ara?"

"nae oppa." Eunae said waving as i left her side. i walked over to my stylist and she touched my makeup and hair. after she finished , i walked over to a confused Jaehwan standing at a corner.

"h-hyung..." "say it. before i ask you." Jaehwan said keeping a straight face. "yes. you got it. i do know Eunae."

"um hm. and then?" "well , i didn't tell you because i didn't want to get interviewed by your long dumb questions." i said.

"yah mr Lai , see you in the dormitory." Jaehwan said walking away. i quickly followed behind and said , "it's true! look how you questioned Jihoon hyung?"

he continued walking , ignoring me.

Eunae's pov
the filming continued and now it was the rewriting profile segment. me and my members sat on the right side of the studio and the MCs were in the middle. to the left of the MCs were the Wanna One members.

"okay so we'll start with Wanna One's profile first. here we have Jisung. his adams apple is a shape of a heart . wah jjinja? let's see." Defconn said approaching Jisung as he showed his adam apple.