10

Eunae's pov
i woke up the next morning to realise i did not do anything productive the day before. i groaned into my pillow when my door opened revealing my brother.

"yah , get ready let's go for training." "aish i don't want to." i pouted and suddenly i felt a weight beside me.

"Eunae , come on. you know oppa's group got 'abandoned' by our ceo which also means i won't be able to make alot of money. you will have to work extra hard and grab ceo's attention so he will debut u in a group soon."

"oppa , how will you know if the group that i will debut in will be successful? what if it's just another group he might throw aside too?"

"oppa believes that my sister can capture the public's attention. have faith in yourself. now get ready let's go to the entertainment together."

"ew i don't want to go with you. i'm going with Haewon." i rolled my eyes "oppa will tag along." Jonghyun pinched my cheeks before leaving my room.

"Yah! how can you?!" i said putting my hand on my cheeks. it hurts so bad.

after doing my morning routine , i went to my cupboard and picked up some clothes that i will be comfortable in while dancing.

i then grabbed my phone and my earphones together with my bagpack i packed last night. well , that was the only thing i did that was productive.

i didn't want to tell my brother i was going put but i guess he heard me opening the door. "yah! let's go together!" i heard him say out but i quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my stuff heading out towards the door.

i felt someone grab my ponytail and i screamed in pain. "what did i say? i told you to wait you pabo."

"yah! let go it hurts you dumb!" he let go of my ponytail and i gently rubbed my scalp to decrease the pain in my scalp.

me and my brother walked to the cafe where me and Haewon agreed to meet at. when i went in ,  saw Haewon inside sitting alone looking at her phone with a cup of iced coffee infront of her.

i creeped up behind her wanting to scare her when my stupid brother told Haewon. "hey Haewon! Eunae is behind you."

i looked at my brother with the 'did you have to' look and he just chuckled. "Eunae! were you trying to scare me?"

Haewon opened her eyes big and wide acting really shocked. "ani! it was Jonghyun who wanted me to do it!" i pointed at my confused brother.

"yah! what did you call me? Jonghyun? how dare you!" he started poking me at my waists making me laugh from the tickles he gave me.

"hey you two! stop it everyone is looking!" Haewon said and me and Jonghyun stopped our actions.

after Haewon finished her drink , me , Jonghyun and Haewon walked to Pledis entertainment for our training.

——————————————————————————