29

a few days later...

Minhyun's pov
i was now staying with my new members. i'm sharing a huge room with four other members. Jaehwan , Jihoon , Guanlin and Woojin. i was on my bed right now playing Eunae's group's song on repeat.

just then , Daniel entered the room.

"hyung , where are the gummy bears i placed in the fridge?" "oh?" i got up and stood up. "aren't they in the fridge? i didn't take them out though."

"ahh jjinja? than i'll check again. anyway , what song are you listening to?" he said getting on my bed.

"ohh. this is song is really lit! you should listen to it." i said replaying the MV for Daniel. the song started playing and Daniel started jamming to the song.

suddenly , he gasped. he froze at the position and stopped moving.

"wae? wae geurae Daniel-ah? gwanchana? did you twist you neck or something?"

Daniel's pov
how can this be? Eunae in the MV? did i just imagine her inside? oh wait..Eunae did mention her being inside a group.

"yah Daniel." Minhyun slightly pushed me a little making me snap out of my daydream. "eh? ah mianhae hyung. i was just thinking of something."

"yah. are you blind? can't you see that your girlfriend is inside the video?" "girlfriend?" i asked making a frown.

ahh , he must be referring to Eunae. doesn't he know about our breakup? "Niel-ah , why do you keep daydreaming?"

"oh? ah , maybe i'm just too tired. i'll go and rest now hyung." i got out of Minhyun's bed and walked away when Minhyun called me.

"Niel-ah , if anything happened between you and Eunae , do come and talk to me about it if your feeling down. hyung is here. araji?"

"nah hyung. goodnight." i walked out of his room.

Jonghyun's pov
i was now at home and Eunae was resting after a long day of promoting with her group. her group's popularity is rising really fast.

Minhyun is now with Daniel in the same group. i was wondering if i should tell him about Eunae's breakup.

i decided to text the group with my nu'est members in.

Nu'est

you:
guys , can we meet up?
at minki's place? that is if
minki is alright with it.

minki:
of course i'm okay with it.
i'll wait here. anythings yall wanna
eat?

dongho:
nae. order chicken please.

minki:
araseo.

minhyun:
nado?

you:
nae Minhyun. i wanna meet you too.

aron:
yay! finally full group reunion!

i changed out of my pajamas and went off shouting , "Eunae! oppa is going out for awhile!"

i didn't hear any answer after i shouted guessing she slept already.

when i reached minki's place , all of us were present except for Minhyun

when i reached minki's place , all of us were present except for Minhyun. we all waited awhile more while having some chicken until Minhyun turned up.

"mianhae. i had to tell my manager i was leaving to see you guys." Minhyun said sitting down on the floor joining us.

"gwanchana. let's eat first before we talk." i said.

———————————————————————