11

Eunae's pov
when the three of us entered Pledis entertainment building , Jonghyun could easily go in since he is known in the entertainment.

as for me , since i was Jonghyun's younger sister , everyone in the entertainment knows me too. sunbaes and other people like different group managers also know me well.

for Haewon , it's a different story. since she isn't well known in the entertainment like all other trainees here , she will always have to bring a card with her which shows that she is a trainee under this entertainment.

without this card , trainees won't be able to enter the building. (i'm not sure whether it's like this i'm just randomly guessing)

Haewon showed her card to the security at the entrance and he let her in. we parted ways with Jonghyun since he was suppose to train with his members alone in a different dance studio.

me and Haewon walked deeper into the building and into a small room. this room was a mini dance studio for at most 5 trainees.

lucky for me , Haewon and were in the same room. we were sharing this studio with one other girl and two boys.

the three trainees were already there and we started our regular warmups and all. then our tough training session began.

the girl trainee , other than me and Haewon , is Yoo Holji , the older sister of Seonho. she has trained under Pledis for 4 years and 11 months and it will soon be her fifth year.

like i said , Pledis dumps their trainees into 'prisons'.

the other two boys , Lee Woobin and Im Taewoo have been under Pledis for 3 years and 6 months.

although we have been training in the same studio ever since i joined Pledis , i am not really close to the two boys.

i have started training when Jonghyun agreed to let me join. at first , Pledis wanted to recruit me when i was really young since Jonghyun has already debuted with NU'EST.

but Jonghyun told them that i was too young. when i was 13 years old , he finally let me try out trainee life.

i signed the five year contract and i soon regretted it after one week of tough training.

that tough training i was referring to was waking up as early as 4am and reach the entertainment at 5am. start training for 10-12 hours till i can go home.

and that includes dieting too since they have to control our weight. this year will be my third year training and if i don't debut soon , i will probably not renew my contract.

Haewon was the same. she is also training for the third year too. she too was also getting really tired of the tough trainings.

——————————————————————————