01

Eunae's pov
"oppa! where is my red flannel?!" i shouted from my room. i was going to go on a date with my boyfriend Daniel today.

i was in a plain white tee and i want to wear my red flannel too. i went out of my room and saw my brother in the kitchen.

"oppa where did you put my red flannel?" my brother looked up and said "why are you asking me? shouldn't you know where it is?"

"you're last person to do the laundry yesterday! aish i'm going to be late" i said pulling my hair making it a mess.

"it's here you dummy." Jonghyun took out a red flannel under his apron. "you!" i flicked his forehead.

"ah! yah! how can you hit me like that? come here!" i ran around the house taking my shoes at the same time.

after wearing them , i ran out of the house to prevent being smacked from my brother. "annyeong!!"

when i reached at the cafe me and Daniel decided to meet at , i ordered ice coffee and sat at a table for two to wait for him.

while looking through my phone , Daniel texted me.

Daniel❤️:

look up for a surprise!!

i looked up from my phone and saw that Daniel was standing outside the huge window beside me.

he was smiling at my shocked and lost face. when he turned away and walked into the cafe , i realised that we were wearing the same red flannel. and that made me blush.

 and that made me blush

Daniel placed his things on the floor and went to order a cup of ice coffee too

Daniel placed his things on the floor and went to order a cup of ice coffee too. when he got his drink , he sat down and smiled.

"what are you smiling at?" i looked behind me to see if there was anything that was making him smile but there isn't.

"i'm smiling at out couple wear. we didn't plan this but we wore the same thing." Daniel smiled as his eyes disappeared.

i looked down so he wouldn't see my red blushing face.

——————————————————————————