20

Eunkyung's pov
so , i passed the lady paper with our stage names on it and she passed me this with our recommended postions.

"i'll read it out. Seo Eunkyung. Main Vocalist , Leader. Yoo Holji. Lead Rapper , Sub vocalist. Jeon Haewon. Visual , Sub Vocalist , Sub Rapper , Lead Dancer. Kim Eunae. Lead Vocalist , Main Rapper , Main Dancer , Face of the group/Center , Maknae." Eunkyung read out.

i felt bad after hearing i have so many positions. the others only had less than three. i don't want to believe it but i do suspect ceo is treating me better than the other members.

"i'm okay with my positions. i don't want too many lines anyway. i just want to dance." Haewon said and Eunkyung nodded. she ticked Haewon's name indicating that her positions are fine.

"how about Eunae?" Eunkyung looked up as she said it. i looked at her nervously. "i..i don't think i want that many positions..it makes me look selfish."

"aww it's okay Eunae! it's because you have the talent that's why ceo recommended these positions for you. if you don't take it , i don't know who will." Holji said and i sighed.

"if any of you wants any of my positions , do say it. i'm okay to remove any of them." i said out and they nodded.

"i'm fine with everything!" Haewon and Holji said together. i sighed again. they did this because they wanted me to have the positions.

"cheer up girl!" Haewon said smiling cheekily.i pouted at her and she laughed.

Eunkyung went out to hand the paper to the lady and we now started bonding. "the lady told me that as soon as our composer writes out our debut song , we will start dance practice and recording."

"nae leader!" i said placing my hands on above my eyebrows saluting to her. Holji and Haewon copied me and Eunkyung laughed.

———————————————————————