31

Minhyun's pov
after the group gathering , i made my way back to my dorm. when i reached home , i saw that the some members were still awake. "oh hyung! your back!" Jihoon came out from the kitchen holding an icecream in his hand.

"yea. i met up with my members for awhile." i said and smiled. "Minhyun hyung, can you cook for us? we're hungry~" Daehwi said pleading with Jinyoung and Guanlin.

"araseo. i'll cook what i can find in the fridge." i said walking to the kitchen when they stopped me. "aniya , just a simple bowl of ramyun will do." Jinyoung said and i nodded. "araseo. ah jinjja."

i started boiling the water when someone came into the kitchen. i looked up and saw Daniel. my heart beat quickened after being reminded of the words Jonghyun told me before.

"wah hyung! i want some too!" Daniel said and i snapped out of my daydream. "oh , i'll cook some for you too then." i said plainly.

"gomawo hyung!" he said leaving the kitchen. fire raged in me.

i finished cooking and seperated the noodles onto four seperated bowls. i decided to give Daniel lesser since i was angry at how he treated Eunae.

"ramyun is ready!" i shouted and soon , the kids came running in. "gomawo hyung!" the three said in unison and left with the bowl. Daniel however was still not here.

"Daniel your noodle is going to be cold!" i shouted but still no response. i got even more angry and stomped off to his room.

"yah Kang Daniel. i shouted for you so many times to get your noodles but yet your still here? and what? reading comics having snacks? i'm sure this door isn't soundproof till the extend you can't hear me. if you want me to cook for you than appreciate it and not sit in here waiting for me to call yo-"

"woah hyung. chill. i'll go take it now. mianhae i didn't hear you. what's wrong? why are you so angry suddenly?" Daniel stood up from his bed and asked.

"ah..nothing..i'm just probably tired.." i said leaving the room walking to my room. i couldn't believe i raged at him over a small matter. now things are going to get so awkward between us.

———————————————————————