45

Seongwoo's pov
after dropping Eunae back at her dorm , i made my way back to my dorm. when i entered my dorm , my members suddenly crowded me giving me creepy smiles.

"yah..wae geurae..?"i asked and suddenly , Jisung said "2 , 3!" and the members said "congratulationss Ong-shi!"

"yah , why are you all congratulating me?" i asked smiling. "hyung yeoja chingu isseoyo!" (you have a girlfriend!) Guanlin said his dimples showing.

"yeo-yeoja chingu?" i said giving a blur look. "ey , stop acting already. your instagram post gave everything away." Sungwoon said and i then remembered the plan.

"ahh , that.. that's my chingu.(friend) yes it's a girl but we are not dating. just close friends." i said and the members looked at me doubting me.

"what? up to you to believe or not." i said and walked to my bedroom. "oh hyung." Daniel said getting up from his bed.

"i bet you heard everything as well." i said and Daniel hummed. "of course. i saw your posts too."

"posts? you saw more than one?" i asked acting like i didn't know anything. "yea. i follow Eunae on instagram." Daniel said with no expression on his face.

"ohh araseo." i said before climbing up my to my bed and started texting Eunae.

A/N : i used an app called 'Texting Story' to help you all whh your imagination. i know that it will definitely not look like whichever app you use to message but please just imagine it !!

 i know that it will definitely not look like whichever app you use to message but please just imagine it !!

after texting Eunae , i deleted the messages and  got out of bed going outside

after texting Eunae , i deleted the messages and got out of bed going outside. when i went out , Jinyoung was outside of my room.

he gave me a glare before entering the my room. i shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen wanting to find something to eat.

Minhyun's pov
i already know who the girl Seongwoo is with. it's because Eunae posted the same thing. only thing it's from a different angle.

when i was about to leave the kitchen , Seongwoo entered. i took this chance to ask him about it since no one else was around.

"Seongwoo-ah , can i ask you something?" Seongwoo turned around from the small table holding a cup of water. "oh. nae. what do you want to ask?"

"is the girl Eunae? in your post." Seongwoo's eyes widened. "i'm right. right?" i asked and Seongwoo placed his cup down frantically before dragging me out of the dorm.

"minhyun , do you know Eunae and Daniel were together once?" i nodded and said. "yes. and they are still dating."

"minhyun! they broke up! and it is all because of Daniel! he broke up with Eunae! don't believe me please ask Eunae yourself." Seongwoo said and i stood there stunned.

"Seongwoo-ah.." Seongwoo sighed and said "i'm done with whatever i need to say. if you have asked Eunae , please ask her what is going on as well about the post." Seongwoo left me standing there staring into the air.

i immediately ran into the dorm and took my phone to text Eunae.

———————————————————————