Rosè is now crying which startled Jimin without thinking Jimin pulled her to a hug.

Rosè just let him to hug her as she cried thinking what Jimin told her. It makes her guiltier.

What they have done? They are betraying this clan. They don't deserve the trust that the boys giving to them.

"Everything will be alright Chae. You girls brakes our walls and we are thankful because of that you girls give us light again." Jimin said and kissed her forehead making

Rosè look at him wide eyes.

" Thank you for coming to our life." Jimin said and smiled at her.

"This is wrong." Rosè thought as she felt her heart beat fastened.

At Jisoo's part.

Jisoo is staring at the hospital in front of her.

She sighed deeply before entering the building."

"Room 408" she mumbles to herself as she walks to that room.

She take a deep breath before she opened the door. Her eyes got teary eyes when she saw her father still lying at the bed with his heart beat monitor. She walks near to his father and sit at the chair beside her father's bed.

"Appa, how are you? I'm sorry I got busy and didn't visited you for this past few days." Jisoo said and stared at his father.

"J-Jennie is still not awake Appa. What should I do? I may be the oldest to the four of us, but she always took care of us." She said as she cried.

"Appa please wake up neh? I miss you so much." Jisoo said and cares his father's hand.

Suddenly she felt someone sit beside her.

"Annyeong-haseo. I'm Kim Seokjin you can call me Jin or Worldwide handsome. I'm Jisoo's boyfriend." Suddenly Jin said and smiled at Jisoo who is now staring at him wide eyes.

"W-What are you doing here? How come you knew I am here? And what? You're my boyfriend? Since when? Jisoo asked shock.

"One at a time only babe. You have so too much questions." Jin said and wink at her making her to blush but she composed herself.

"Now answer me. And please your too full of yourself." Jisoo said glaring at him.

Jin pouted making her look at him wide eyes.

"I have my ways you know." Jin said as he looks at Jisoo's father.

"Tsk is it really hard to trust us that much? You even check our background? Isn't that too much?" Jisoo asked angrily.

"That's before but what happened two days ago made us realized that you girls are trustworthy." Jin said making Jisoo to stiffened.

"Sorry we we've been a jerk towards you girls. It's just that it's too hard to trust people now a day." Jin said as he looks at her.

"We know you're afraid to us because of what happened two days ago. We hope you will understand why we do that. We only protect our family." Jin said making Jisoo look down feeling guilty.

Jin cupped Jisoo's face and stared at her eyes.

"Can you accept us as your family too? We promise to protect you. That's what we did two days ago. So please don't be afraid to us." Jin said sadly.

Jisoo stared at his eyes and she smile softly.

Jin's eyes grow bigger and he kissed her forehead making her to blush furiously.

"This is wrong." Jisoo thought as she felt her heart beat fastened.

At Lisa's part.

Lisa arrived at Thailand in no time.

She was happy that she's back, but her smile fades away when she remembered why she's here.

Same as Jisoo, Lisa is now standing in front of her mother's room. Her hand is shaking when she opened the door. Her eyes widened shock when she saw someone is talking to her mother. No one knows except to the girls that her mother is in the hospital bedridden.

"W-Who are you?" She asked nervously.
She notices that the boy got startled and her eyes slowly grew wide when she saw the face.

"W-What are you doing here T-Taehyung?" She asked nervously.

The guy smirk at her.

"Oh Lisa honey your back." Her mother said happy.

Lisa look at her mother happily and run to her and hug her.

"I miss you mom." Lisa whispered

"I miss you too honey. It's a good thing your boyfriend visited me too. But he didn't tell me that you will follow him here." Her mother said teasing her.

Her eyes widened and pulled away to her mother.

" What are you talking about?" Lisa asked shocked and glared at Taehyung which the lad just smile at her.

"Taehyung told me that you too fought that's why his here to say sorry to me." Aigoo you too love birds really." Her mother said teasing the two of them she looks at Taehyung and she saw him blushing.

She looks away which making her mother to giggle.

"Aigoo why don't you too talked first? Get back here when the two of you are okay now neh?" Her mother said.

"Thank you Mrs. Manoban. We will be back later." Taehyung said.

"Just call me Mom too." Lisa's mom said making Lisa looked at her wide eyes while Taehyung smiled with his boxy smile.

" Okay then Mom will be right back." Taehyung said and pulled Lisa out to her mother's room and bring her to the rooftop.

"What are you doing here? And what was all about that?!" Lisa asked angrily to Taehyung.

"Do you want Mom to get treated at U.S?" Suddenly asked her to make her shocked.
"What are you saying?" Lisa asked look away.

"Answer me Lisa. "Taehyung askes seriously.

Lisa sighed. .

"First I'm not going to asked how you knew about my mom. Because I know that you really did your back-ground check on us. It's hard to believe us? "She asked sadly..

Taehyung sighed.

"We did that to make sure that you are trustworthy." Taehyung answered. Lisa sighed.

"You people should learn that all people are not the same you shouldn't just judge someone." Lisa said and look up the sky.
Taehyung sighed.

"That's why we are thankful that you girls came to our life."
Lisa look at him wide eyes.

"W-What are you saying?" Lisa asked nervously.
"You break our walls. You put the light to us again. We are so thankful. Thank you for coming to us. To me." Taehyung said and hug Lisa.

Lisa is now shock.

"Let me get your Mom at US to get treated properly." Taehyung said as he pulled away the from hug

"But what if she can't make it? She's the only left to me." Lisa said. Taehyung smiled at her widely.

"Just trust me to this one. She will be fine." Taehyung said and smiled at her widely.

"This is wrong." Lisa mumbled when she felt her heart beats fast.