"In December 2009... I fell in love with music" he started.

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The music stopped and Diggy told us to have a good night and that he loved us. I screamed that I loved him too and then began to exit the stadium. I was all sweaty and gross all over, but managed to not sweat out my relaxer. But on the other hand, Jazzy's hair was disgusting. I started to dial my mother's number, when a woman with long dark brown locks with light brown tips grabbed my arm lightly. I was a little thrown aback and pissed off that someone was man handling me and looked at her up and down. I stopped Jazzy and she turned around. She turned around and saw the woman causing her eyebrows to clash together.

"Can I help you?" I asked pulling my arm away from her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to grab your arm like that. I was calling you and you hadn't answered. Diggy wants to see you" she answered.

Then I remembered that I was supposed to go see Diggy back stage. Wow he actually called someone to come get me!

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot" I said turning to follow her.

"Wait you are Imani Lovelace right?" she asked stopping me for a moment.

I pulled out my ID and showed it to her. She smiled and asked us to follow her. We hopped on stage and walked towards the black curtains. The stage was much bigger than it looked from the auditorium seats. It was a lot dirtier too. I fixed my hair and lip gloss and tried to make myself look less sweaty unlike Jazzy who was soaked with sweat looking as if she jumped into a pool and then jumped right back out.

The woman pushed the curtains back and permitted us to enter the back stage. Diggy was sitting in a black leather chair wiping the sweat from his brow with a wash cloth. He started to chug his water. As soon as I saw him my stomach began to turn flips and my heart beat picked up. I turned to the woman and thanked her. She smiled and then exited leaving Diggy, Jazzy, and I alone. My eyes trailed around the room and the things surrounding us. As I looked around Diggy's eyes caught mine causing a lump to form in my throat. He capped his water and sat it on the glass table next to the snap back I got him. He smiled at me sheepishly and rose up.

"Hey wassup" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey great show" I replied pulling away.

He hugged Jazzy briefly and then centered his eyes back at me.

"Thank you" he said smirking.

"No thank you that show was dope" Jazzy cut in.

Yeah I don't think he was talkin' to you! I smiled shyly and looked down at my Supra's.

"You wanna take a seat?" he asked pointing to the other two leather chairs in the room.

"Sure" I answered adding a laugh at the end.

"Chocho" Jazzy said.

I took a seat across from Diggy and Jazzy sat next to me.

Diggy's P.O.V

I sat down and grabbed another water. I sipped it not taking my eyes off of Imani and then capped it. Now's my chance.

"What grade are y'all in?" I asked.

"We're both about to me Juniors" what's-her-face answered.

"Dope" I replied taking another sip of water.

"You're about to be a senior right?" Imani asked.

"Yeah" I answered."What did you do for the rest of your birthday?"