Chapter 12

Jaide's POV

I sat in the living room with all the boys and a few others. I looked at Sam hugging Jenn goodbye. I felt a pang of jealousy.

Why am I feeling jealous? He's not my boyfriend.

Jc came and sat down next to me. "How you holding up?" he asked.

"Okay." I lied. "How about you?"

"I wasn't with her for long. I could lie and say that because of that, I'm fine. But I won't." He exhaled. "I feel terrible."

I nodded. We were both silent for a moment.

"Can we hug?" He asked.

I giggled and embraced him. It was different from hugging Sam. Jc was bigger and softer, but I prefer Sam's hugs.

Not like that opinion matters anymore.

We pulled away and he smiled. "You're still going to come to some of the shows, right?"

"Yeah. Sam and I are still friends. But it'll be awkward."

"You can hangout with me." He smiled. "It won't be awkward."

I smiled, "Okay, imma miss you Jc."

"I'll miss you too."

"Can I interrupt for a moment please?" Trevor asked.

Jc smiled and nodded and went off to say bye to someone else.

Trevor leaned into me and hugged me. We rocked side-to-side, just like we used to.

I finished with Trevor and said bye to all the other boys. I sat back down on the couch, a girl with short dark hair sat down next to me. I recognized her as Jillian, who was probably here for Connor.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi." I replied.

"So tell me about her." She pointed at Sophie.

"That's Sophie. She's in a band with me. And she's dating Kian."

"They're still together? Even after she kissed Connor?"

"How do you know about that?" I asked.

"Connor told me."

"Are you guys dating now?"

"No, we're just really good friends." She sighed.

"You like him though."

She nodded, "Yeah, but he's hung up on her."

"He'll get over it."

"I hope."

I looked across the room at Sam, and he was looking at me. His eyes looked sad. He looked sad.

"Go up to him." Jillian nudged me.

I smiled, "What do I have to lose?"

I got up and made my way over to him.

"Hi." I said.

"I love you."

He placed his arms around me and hugged me.

I pulled back, "You have to stop saying that. We aren't together."

He nodded, "I'm still going to hug you."

And he did. It was a long hug, it felt like a thousand years.

"Hey guys we gotta go!" Ricky said.

We all walked out to the driveway. The tour bus with their faces sat on the road.

The boys called goodbye, and made their way to the bus. They climbed in and one-by-one, stuck their heads out the window. Sam stared at me.

I turned around and quickly ran into the house. I fumbled in a drawer until I found a post-it note and a pen. I scribbled something on it, and ran back to the porch.

The boys thankfully hadn't left yet. I watched as the bus started.

Sophie looked at me, I nodded. I could tell what she was thinking. She started talking to some other people.

The bus started to move and we all took off running next to it. We ran along the side. The boys laughed and some stuck their hands down at us as we high-fived them.

The bus started to gather speed and we slowed to a stop. I continued to run. I looked up at Sam and stuck the post-it note right under him. I stopped running and joined my friends.

Sam's POV

About an hour later, I forced the driver to stop at a gas station. I checked from the window that the note was still there, it was.

I ran out the bus and went to the side. I took the note off the side of the bus.

'I love you too'

----------------

AN- Sorry for the past few short chapters. THANK YOU ALL FOR 5K. I LOVE YOU ALL!

I don't know how long I want this book to be, but I know that this is the last one. I might write another O2L fanfiction or another book.

-J