Chapter 1

Jaide's POV

That night was the worst night of my life. I got taken to a hospital. I got medication. I don't know what I'm doing now.

I'm supposed to go live with my dad, yeah surprise. I don't want to live with him, it's better than living with my family. I can't live with my friends. I have to be "surpervised" and "my friends can't do that".

I haven't spoken to my dad yet, my mothers done all that for me. I actually hate her now.

She got mad at me and called me a "burden". We got into a very big fight and it ended with me screaming at her to never speak to me again.

I'm still going to be in "Wildfire". Everybody wants to keep it a secret, I don't know yet.

The worst part of all of it is that I can't be with Sam.

I can't see him, or touch him, or kiss him.

I feel like I'm going to die.

I'm sitting at Sophie's house, we're all watching a movie. Thank god my dad's living in the city, I couldn't stand to not have them here.

My phone buzzed and I shifted over a sleeping Grace to pull it out. It was from Sam. Yeah, I'm not going to block his number, but no one knows that.

Sam: I love you. Know matter what happens. I'll text you and call you everyday until we can be together again. I'll come see you sometimes. I'll do whatever it takes. I don't know if you blocked my number, I hope you didn't. I love you. Just remember that, we can get through this.

Me: i'm never blocking your number

Sam: When does your Dad come?

Someone must have told him, he wasn't supposed to know.

Me: In a couple hours

Sam: Let me come see you, please.

Me: Starbucks

He said he would be there soon, I went upstairs to change.

I was in a pair of Trevor's sweatpants and one of Kyla's sweatshirts. My hair was in a braid and I had on no makeup. I put on a sweater and pants. I put my hair out of its braid and let it fall in waves. I put on a bit of makeup.

I checked my phone to see it was 8 am, my dad comes at 3.

I borrowed Sophie's car, and left her a note.

I got to Starbucks and sat down in a booth, Sam wasn't here. He lives in another nearby city with his mom now.

He walked in about 10 minutes later. He walked towards me.

He didn't say anything, he reached for my hand. I let him hold it.

"Can I hug you?" he asked softly.

I nodded my head and he wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled my head into his neck and cried silently. He whispered cute things to me. This lasted for a bit.

He pulled away "Come with me?"

"Okay." I responded

I followed him out to his car, not thinking about Sophie's. I hopped into him car. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. He held my hand as he drove.

I grabbed his phone and began to play our playlist. We drove in the silence.

He pulled in at a beach, the one he asked me out on. And the one i tried to kill myself on.

"You just love to bring me here, don't you?" I asked playfully

"Shutup." he teased

We walked down to the beach and laid down in the sand. I rested my head on his chest.

"I love you, Jaide."

"I love you too, Sam"