Chapter 9

Jaide's POV

It's been a week since Nolan kissed me. I still haven't spoke to Sam. I've gone to school a couple days, not speaking to Nolan.

I was sitting on Sophie's bed with her and Kian. I guess they worked everything out, I don't really know. I'm kinda focusing on my own love problems.

"Did you talk to Sam yet?" Sophie asked, for the billionth time.

"No."

"I have." Kian said.

I sat up, "What?"

"Yeah," Kian said. "He's staying with his mom I guess."

"Has he said anything about me?"

"He said a lot of things, but he doesn't really know what to do." Kian explained.

I got up, "I can't do this, I'm going to see him. Can I borrow your car?"

Kian nodded and I went downstairs. I grabbed a random pair of flip-flops and Kian's keys. I walked outside and climbed inside the car.

I put it in reverse and backed out of the driveway. I looked ahead and a grey minivan was coming down the road. I moved out of the way and the car pulled up next to me.

It was Sam.

He opened his door, as I watched, confused. He stepped out of his car and opened the passenger side door on Kian's car. He stepped inside.

"What are you doing?" i asked.

"I'm sorry. I should have listened to you. I know you wouldn't kiss Nolan."

"What made you suddenly think all this?"

"It was mostly my decision."

"Mostly." I could tell he wasn't telling me everything.

"Well my mom and Nolan talked to me."

"Nolan? What?"

"He stopped by my house, and told me that it was all him."

"Wow."

"Yeah." Sam said. "Can I ask you a very important question?"

"Yes?"

"Can I please kiss you?"

I laughed, "Maybe."

He playfully rolled his eyes, then leaned in and kissed me anyways. He pulled away after about a minute.

"I hope you don't mind, but I already told my mom about you being pregnant."

"It's fine."

"And my Dad."

I laughed, "Is that it?"

He laughed too, "Yeah. They aren't very happy, but they are okay with it."

"Might as well go tell mine." I said.

"Who first?" Sam asked.

I thought for a second, "Mom." I finally said.

Sam nodded then stepped out of the car. He got back into, what I'm assuming is his mother's car, and drove it into the driveway. The he got back into Kian's.

He grabbed my hand and kissed my head, "Hey, I'm here for you."

I nodded and began to drive to my mother's house.

---

When we finally arrived, I parked the car a couple house's down.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Sam asked.