Chapter 39

MUST READ:

Hey guys sorry for the late update,I've been swamped with a lot of school work with exams right around the corner....anyways this Chapter is not like the other Chapters it's from my POV and I hope you guys like it....and maybe I'll continue the book in this style of writing...please tell me what you guys think bye.😊

HAPPY EASTER😘😊

Three days had passed since Damon had finally agreed to start a relationship with Callie, something he wasn't too happy about but decided that he would have to go through with it if he wanted to get her into his bed.
But the thing was he was never in any sort of relationship whatsoever so he didn't know what to do,he was use to women falling for him offering to have sex with him which he happily said yes to but only to the women he preffered.Not seeing the point in any relationship before sex,I mean they are still going to fuck anyways.

Callie on the other hand believed in having a good relationship with a partner before taking them to bed and getting married before having sex. Call her old fashion but that's just the way she is and she doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of her being brought up to fend for herself knowing that she can only depend on herself with the way her father and the little bitches who took her spot in her father's heart treated her.

On the first day of Damon being Callie's boyfriend they had to stay home because Callie had cut up all his clothes thinking he had cheated on her without even starting a proper reationship with her but Damon didn't mind it though he would just send some one to purchase some clothes for him later but now him being his perverted self had formed a plan in his head to woo Callie until she gave into him because his need for her only grew stronger being a man who always got what he wanted it was hard for him especially when she wore those short shorts all the while showing off her big ass and long legs, those tops that shows off her perfect clevage and when she let out her long ruby red hair and the way she walks swinging her hips,it just made him hornier, she was suducing him and she didn't even know it.

They sat on the couch side by side watching a movie since there was nothing else to do. Damon felt like a teenage boy watching a movie with his crush so he motioned for her to come a little closer and with Callie actually watching the movie and didn't want to be disturbed she quickly went into his arms resting her head on his arm as he possessively wraps his arm around her waist.

Her sweet scent drifted into his nostrills driving him mad as he forced himself to actually continue watching the movie but his eyes later as if unconsciously drifted to her long smooth soft looking legs that was stretched out on the couch,his hungry eyes runs over her entire body and he bites his lips muttering..."Fuck..." to himself.

She so fucking sexy he thought to himself runnig his tongue over his bottom lip, while Callie just stared at the screen anxious to know what's going to happen next unaware of the way Damon was looking at her silently undressing her with his eyes.

Callie's eyes went wide when she saw that the killer was about to stab one of her favourite characters in the movie and instinctively grabbed Damon's hand wrapping it around her where it rested against her chest unaware of what she was doing to him. Damon's mind began to think of sexual positions he would take her in feeling her soft breast against his skin and he could tell she wasn't wearing any bra and being the pervert he is he purposefully moved his hand a little lower so that he could feel her nipples through her top and drew in a sharp in take of breath as his cock grew hard for her pressing against his pants.

He abruptly stood up shaking her off of him.

...."I know what you're trying to do and it's not working...." he snaps pointing a shaky finger at her before storming off.