Chapter 12

..." Your boss, Mr.Ashworth..."

Sean's words kept replaying in my mind,driving me crazy and the fact that I am home alone with my thoughts is not helping.

I paced the room nibbling on my fingers trying to figure out why he would tell Sean that.

Why on earth would he tell Sean... my boyfriend that?

Fucking prick thinks he can play with me...he'll have to think again.

I can't believe Sean even gave into his threats...like really I know his a Billionaire and all but really..he even wanted me to back out on the Charity event which is this Saturday because Mr.Ashworth would be there and I told him there's no where in hell am going to make that man ruin my life.

And what could he possibly want with me?

Am just an average girl.

Am not even that pretty....why me?

I picked up my phone to check the time to see that it was only 10:06pm.

Fucking shit what am I going to do?..and there's no where in hell that I'm running away from this ...I never run away from my problems.

Is that so.

Yes now shut up.

So when you packed up everything and lefted L. A isn't that running away from your problems?

No that's different.

How different? Your just a coward a scared little coward.

Shut up..Just shut the fuck up.

I ran my hand through my hair out of frustration...if he wants to play games then two can play that game.

I just picked up my car keys getting ready to run every red light in this city when the door bell rings.

Saved by the bell. I thought sarcastically as I opened the door.

..."Heyy bissh what's up?..." Tru asks walking in.

..."Oh you know the usual..." I replied as she eyed me suspiciously.

..."Ok spill now.." she demands. I sighed in defeat knowing I can't hide it much longer.

So I told her everything ...from the kiss to the way he's been treating me and to when Sean told me that he threatened to take his father's company away from his father.

She stared at me like I have just grown another head with her mouth wide open like she's trying to catch flies.

..."Tru say something..."

She quickly got up from the couch and ran to the kitchen while I looked at her a little confused.

But what she returned with made my heart beat out of my chest with my eyes wide open.

..."Oh fuck no Tru..." I said running after her. Before she was able to open the door I grabbed her.

..."Tru what are you going to do with that?..."

..."Let go Callie I want to cut off that mother fucker's dick and feed it to him..." she said angrily as I fought hard to keep my grip on her.

...." Tru it's not worth the jail time... " I eyed the knife fearfully... (She choose the biggest knife out of all the knives in the kitchen and the sharpest too) before continuing...."You can't do this to me Tru I need you here,not in some jail cell rotting away..."

..."But I want to cut off his dick..."she whines.

I gave her a look...."Fine but you can't stop what am gonna do next...."

❇❇♥❇❇

The car came to a stop out side a unfamiliar store. The outside was in a dull blue with grills all over it and grills for doors with 'Doug's Hardware and Supplies' written in bold at the top of the moderately sized building.

..."Tru what are we doing here?..." I asked.

..."You'll see..." she said with a evil look in her eyes. I gulped.

I don't like this One bit and knowing Tru I know it's something that might get us arrested or something that's coming back to bite me in the ass later.

We went inside the store where we had to wait in a long line for over 10 minutes.

..."Can I help you?..." the man at the desk asked Tru in a bored tone yawing.

..."No I just waited in a line for over 10 minutes just to say hi.." Tru replied rolling her eyes.

..."Sorry miss what would you like..." he answered more awake than before.

We then made our way out of the store and back into the car again on our way to God knows where.

..."Tru where are we going?.."

..."To our bosses house..." she replied cheerfully.

Which really creeps me out.

..."What! are you crazy...wait a minute how do you know where he lives?..."

..."I used to be his P. A..."

..."Oh... but why are we going to his house at this time of the night..."

..."You'll see..." she shrugs.

My eyes fell to the bags at her feet and...oh shit.

..."Tru your not planning on doing what I think you're going to do?.."

..."What are you scared..." and those were the only words that got me to say what I said next.

..."No am not...now drive faster I can't wait any longer..."

..."Wake up.." Tru whispered shaking me a little.

I rubbed my sleep filled eyes and yawned...."Where are we?..."

..."We're at his house now get up.. ."

Every where was pitch black I couldn't see a thing.

.."Ok we are going to walk around the back because he has alot of guards and cameras at the front..."

Ok I can do this am not a coward...I just hope no one sees us.

..."Don't worry he's probably screwing one of his latest bitch so stop giving me that look..."

..."How can you tell am giving you a look when you can't even see my face..." I asked.

..."Because I know you Cal..."

She made sure to park the car two blocks away from his house.

We both got out of the car going around the back with flash lights.

And with my heart beating at the speed of light....screw it what could possibly go wrong?