Chapter 17

Oh...my God... Oh my Go- ....what a m I doing here?

The last thing I remember is falling asleep in his car. Agggh why did I have to fall asleep.

I turned my head again to look at his gorgeous face. He looks so innocent when he's asleep.

I can't believe I'm sleeping in the same bed as him...but why?

With his eyes fully closed,his mouth slightly open letting out soft breaths that manages to fall on my face with my back turned to him and his hand possessively around my waste in a tight grip.

I looked around the huge room....this must be his room oh my God. What am I doing at his house?. Fear and mixed feelings started to swell up inside of me.

The sun light came seeping in through the slits between the dark colored drapes letting light into the a semi-dark room.

I need to leave now!...but the funny thing is I didn't want to leave. His warm intoxicating body was  just so inviting and it felt so right to be in his embrace and the fact that he was shirt less is not helping.

I tried to move out of his warm muscular arm when he pulled me back into his bare hard chest tighten his hold on my waist.

I could feel every hard line of his body especially that one part that was sticking me in the butt with his soft breaths hitting me on my neck making the hair on the back of my neck stand up,It was so hard for me to breathe.

Wait what am I doing? He's asleep he doesn't even have a clue about what he's doing.

I gasped in my mouth when his hand started to make it's way up to my breast. Is he a pervert all the time even when he's asleep?

My question was answered when his lower half started to get hard and the worst part was my butt was right infornt of it so I could feel every and when I say every I mean every inch of it making my heart race inside of  my chest as my breathing sped up.

He ran his fingers in the center of my breast sending shockwaves throughout my body. He was about to cup my left breast when I quickly spun around facing him.

I gasped as my eyes bulged out of there sockets to find him wide awake.

Please note that I look like crap now.

I stared at him with wide eyes before he quickly jumps out of  the bed.

...."Fuck..." he groans rushing off to what I assume is the bathroom.

What's his problem?

I lazily got up scratching my head before trying to tame my wild hair.

I got up off of the bed trying to make my escape when the bathroom door flies open.

..."And where do you think your going?... " came a cool voice from behind.

..."Home?..." I answered but it was more like a question. I didn't dare to turn around because I know that he's right behind of me and I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

..."So you were planning on escaping in this..." he pokes me in the back.

I looked down at my attire. I didn't realize that I was wearing an over sized t-shirt that stops a little above my knee.

Wait what where's my dress? and more importantly who the hell changed my clothes?. I could feel the blood rushing to my veins as anger swelled up inside of me.

I turned around looking straight into his eyes as he smirks.

..."Who the hell gave you permission to touch me?..." I seethed not breaking eye contact.

His smirk grew wider when he stepped closer. I involuntarily took a step back. My back immediately hit the door with him towering over me.

He lowered his face to my level...."I.."-he licked his lips as I gulped-... " didn't change you,if I had you would have known..." he said all in one breath. I gasped knowing the double meaning to his words.

..." Well..."-I pushed him out of my face because the closeness was not helping...-" I want to go home now...." I crossed my arm over my chest looking the other way.

He started to laugh and I realized that that's the first time that I've ever heard him laugh. It sounded so angelic but I knew better it was the voice of the devil disguised as an angel.

..."This is your home..." he spoke calmly.

..."What?..." I immediately turned around facing him.

..."Your new home, your things will be here by the end of the day..." he continues.

Now it was my turn to laugh. I broke out into fits of laughter. He can't be serious....me living under the same roof as him...just thinking about it makes my skin crawl.

...." You can't be serious..." I said in between laughs while he maintains his impeccable posture not moving a muscle narrowing his eyes at me.

..." Do I look like am joking to you?..." his voice cut through the air like a knife almost bursting my ear drums in the process.

...." You must be fucking kidding me right now.. "

He stared at me while I took the chance to see what he was wearing.

He was dressed in a dark colored t-shirt that hugs his muscles perfectly with his rock hard abs on display and a loosely fitted sweat pants with his wet hair glistening under the light combed back due to it's wet state.

He slams his fist on the wall behind my head breaking me out of my thoughts.

..." And Don't you dare try to fucking escape or I will have my way with you.." he said dangerously low knocking the air from out of my chest.

I gasped. He was about to walk away when I grabbed a hand full of his shirt pinning him to the wall.