Chapter 16

Cry with me babes.

Thank you to:
imreallybitter
MichealMellisMyChild
And TheSaltiestSaltine but wattpad won't let me freaking tag them. So rip.

------------------------------------------------------

"Stop fidgiting!"

"Sorry I can't help it I'm getting a-JESUS! You did that on purpose."

Hunk rolled his eyes as he set the needle he was using to the side and continued to tweak the skin tight fabric that his superhuman best friend wore.

"Maybe if you weren't fidgiting that wouldn't have happened." Hunk said only for his raven haired friend to ruffle his hair and knock his head to the side playfully.

Hunk chuckled and continued to work.
"Just hold still ok. I'm almost done." He said causing the raven to groan but did as told.

"Wow, Keith actually doing as he's told. Shocking." Pidge said from their perch on their chair at their desk. They were making modifications and tweaks to Keith's webshooters.

Keith rolled his eyes at his tech friend and stood still for Hunk, letting his mind wander.
Why did he kiss Lance after their audition? He hasn't spoken to Lance in a while so Keith probably scared him off.
He probably likes Spiderman anyway. But doesn't even know it's him! The raven haired boy frowned as he debated on if he should tell Lance that he is the masked hero before he decided against it. He loves Lance and he couldn't endanger him by telling him the truth.
Then there is also the fact that Lance's brother is on the police force and is on the case to take him down.

He mentally sighed as a scowl formed on his face. He adjusted himself the way Hunk had told him to before going back to his thoughts.

Somehow his thoughts wandered to Shiro. God how he missed him. If Shiro could see him now. Keith had broken out of his shell and was starting to talk to others more and more. He went on a 'date with Lance on Valentine's. He auditioned for the school Musical. He freaking kiss his crush! And on top of his normal teenager problems he's secretly swinging around New Altea dressed up in spandex, trying to save the city from a shifting furry scientist.
He hoped Shiro would be proud of him.

Keith smiled to himself as he thought about it. Finally Hunk stood back and looked at Keith carefully go and down before a wide, Cheshire smile took over his face.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I present the new Spiderman!" He said and extended both his arms towards Keith.

Pidge looked up from their work and pushed their glasses up as they looked at Keith's suit up and down.

"Hunk it looks the exact same as his first one."

"IT DOES NOT! I used a darker shade of blue and a lighter shade of red for this one. And the web is colored silver instead of white! There is a clear difference." Hunk said as he crossed his arms over his chest proudly.

Keith chuckled at his friends antics before he stretched his achy muscles and walked over to a full length mirror they had.

Keith could see the slight difference that Hunk talked about but other than that it looked the same. He picked up his mask and pulled it over his head and looked at his reflection.

He smirked to himself and turned back towards Hunk.

"This is amazing thank you Hunk." Keith said hugging his best friend.
Hunk smiled and hugged him back before they heard their other friend.