Chapter 12

*EDIT SCHOOL JUST GOT OUT WHEN I UPLOADED THIS SO I FORGOT THE PHOTOS XD

Happy New Year ya'll. This story has came so far since the beginning and I'm gonna cry.
I love ya'll and I hope your ready for the shit storm that 2018 might bring.

First I'd like to thank all of you for making my day by reading and voting and commenting, it makes me so happy when I see you comment and I try to reply to all.

Second.

THE FIRST COMMENT OF 2018 CAN THEY GET A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!

Third, this story was made sometime in January I believe and I can't believe how far it's come. Guys this was never supposed to be an actual thing whAT HAVE YOU DONE.

And fourth, thanks for the support on the Christmas chapter. You all love Sasha so I might bring her more into the story :3. Also sorry there was no kiss I wanted there to be but then I put writing off till the last minute and forgot to add it in. But remember Valentine's is coming up....

Anyway that's all of now I hope you like this chapter and sorry it's late. I love all of you.

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter dedicated to imreallybitter

Sendek's Point of View.
-
Blurred images appeared to Sendek as he awoke. His body was sore and his arms were numb as he regained consciousness.

Wait... arms?

Confused and slightly panicked, Sendek sat up and looked down at his new arm. Amazed he flexed his new appendage before he remembered what happened before he blacked out.

In a panic he grabbed his coat and threw it on before racing out the door and jumped into a taxi.

After telling the driver the destination he began to feel a sharp pain in his new arm.