She's A Runaway Princess

Crimrose Kingdom, an alternate world where immortals exists and get trained. Crimrose Kingdom is divided into five empires:

1. The most powerful empire and got the first rank is the Majica Empire. Magical/elemental power users, mind readers, manipulators, portal users, healers and etc. were found in this empire.

2. The Spell Empire got the second rank. Witches, wizards and sorcerers are in this empire. They can predict the future, make potions and can cast spells using their magical wand.

3. Third in the rank is the Vamp Empire. Vampires and werewolves found in this empire. Vamp Empire is well known by their exceptional strenghts and speed. This empire is also divided according to their ranks and tribes.

4. The fourth empire is the Dragonoid Empire. Citizens here are called 'dragos'. They have an ability to regenerate and to change form into dragon.

5. Lastly, the Dark Empire. They are known as the traitors. All of the empires are against them because they used dark magic to kill their fellow immortals which is prohibited in the Golden Rule.

The Golden Rule which is made by  Kings and Queens from the different empires. This rule is made to have a peaceful Kingdom.

............................................................................................................

Majica Empire is the most powerful among the existing Empires. It is ruled by King Elmer Haverron and Queen Elle Haverron. They have a one and only daughter named Ellaine Mitch Haverron which will be the next in the throne.

What will happened if the princess disappear like a bubble?

How can they get her back?

Can they found the powerful princess?....

Or

Will She go back by herself...

©zynthia_butterfly13