April 3

Hi guys. So I've been here for 8 days now and no answers so far. On last thursday, my doctors finally decided to stop running my feeding tube because I obviously wasn't using any of it, as it all came back up. I was still losing weight. They tried different formulas even at slower rates but I still wouldn't stop getting sick. 

Also, they needed to run tests and they couldn't run those tests with me being sick non stop. They thought when I came in that I possibly had a bacterial infection but I didn't have a fever which was odd but they gave me antibiotics just in case because I have the weak immune system because of my kindey medications so it wasn't completely insane to think that. But they didn't do anything.

They think something could possibly be wrong with my intestines and starting later today, I'm having a CT scan of my stomach and then an endoscopy and however those come back determines what happens next. 

I feel so weak but they've been running electrolytes and glucose intraveneously to try to keep my levels up and so I don't destroy my kidney by dehydration. As of this morning's rounds, I weigh 90.1 lbs... Less than 6 pounds away from where I was when I first was hospitalized. If they can't figure out what's causing this, they may put me on TPN which is everything I need going through my veins and completely bypassing my digestive system but no one wants that, it's a last resort.