Day 7

I had my bone scan today and luckily I do not have osteoperosis, however, my bone density is lower than normal. I have osteopenia, and I have a higher risk of developing osteoperosis. 

I still can't eat. It hurts to even drink water. If the pain is still there in a few days, they'll do another endoscopy to see if surgery is needed. I hope not. I don't want to be in more pain. 

I'm kinda excited cause on Monday they're taking out my stitches in my arms. I mean I imagine them taking them out won't feel great, but I feel like Frankenstein or something with them in. I hate what I did though. I'm going to have scars from hell and I know they'll only make me feel ugly. I regret what I did. I regret it so much. 

I asked my dad when he was at home to go find this little metal mint tin that I had and to throw it away. I told him what it had in there and I just wanted my blades gone. I don't want them in my house. I don't want them to be there whenever I come home. I don't want to be tempted. I'm done with that.

My mom has helped me start back with doing a little bit of my school work. I'm glad I'm homeschooled because when I started homeschooling this year I had the option to start working on all my classes in the summer and I'm almost done with all the 9th grade work already since I can work at my own pace with it and everything and I took 4 9th grade classes in 8th grade. I won't fall behind and hopefully if everything still progresses, I'll end up graduating high school early.

I'm sorry this was really boring but that's exactly what my life is right now. 

"Take these broken wings and learn to fly..."- The Beatles, Blackbird