"Shut up! Shut up! I don't want to talk about it alright! I need to think!" camila shouted back briefly losing her temper. She had answered James's question rashly, and she knew that once she calmed down she would be able to think about everything rationally.

James didn't seem to be phased by all of the yelling as he slowly put the photo back into his pocket. "That's fine. We're arriving at simon's office now too. He will be pleased to hear that your at least willing to think about this plan."

shawn sucked his teeth in frustration as he sat back down. Sure it was camila's choice, but dammit he didn't want her to make such a horrible decision without knowing the full story.

"We also have another artist waiting for you in simon's office. If your willing to do the song he will be working with you." James continued to explain.

"Who?" camila cautiously asked. She didn't want to sound genuinely interested since shawn might take it as she was for sure going to make the song.

James rose his hands excitedly already predicting that camila would agree immediately when she learned who simon had managed to get to help her out.

"Instead of telling you i'll play you one of her songs." He replied as he informed the driver to play the song.

The entire car went silent due to everybody's curiosity about what song what play. Even shawn and normani who both didn't agree with simon's plan had to admit they were curious.

State the obvious,
I didn't get my perfect fantasy
I realize you love yourself more than you could ever love me
So go and tell your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy
That's fine!
By the wayI hate that
Stupid old pickup truck
You never let me drive
You're a redneck heartbreak
Who's really bad at lying
So watch me strike a match
On all my wasted time
As far as I'm concerned you're
Just another picture to burn

"Fuck you guys are really trying to cause some controversy..." shawn jumuttered as he put his head into his hand. Now that he knew who the artist was that was going to be helping camila if she agreed he was almost sure this was just to add more fire to the drama that simon had cooked up.

  There's no time for tears,
I'm just sitting here
Planning my revenge
There's nothing stopping me
From going out with all of your best friends
And if you come around saying sorry to me
My daddy's gonna show you how sorry you'll be  

"keana..." camila whispered to herself.

You would have to have been living under a rock to not know about keana and lucy's previous relationship. She was also sure that the breakup wasn't mutual either nor had it ended with the two parties on good terms. She remembered normani one of lucy's old interviews before and anytime she was offered the chance she threw a few hateful jabs at keana.

But...keana was one of the biggest pop stars in the world right now. Every song she released was a instant number one. The chance to get to work with her...While she hadn't even created a name for herself..It was like a fairy tale.

"Mila." normani suddenly said snapping camila out of her thoughts.

The brown haired girl shifted her attention away from the song that was still playing, which she undoubtedly knew all of the words to. "Yeah?" camila asked even though she had a pretty good idea about what normani was going to say.

"Do it."

The driver cut off the music sensing a discussion about to take place. After all he had been eavesdropping on the conversation and from what he had heard he didn't think the girl would want her friend to agree to this.