Unexpected actions

Start from the beginning

"Yes?" He replied rather softly, which left me completely baffled.

"Let me go," I gulped.

"Why?" I could smell his pheromones from this distance and like always, his scent was amazing.

"I'm going to go to sleep," I replied.

"Alone?" He looked a little confused but I was more confused here. Just what is he doing? Of course, I'm going to sleep alone! When have we slept together!?

Right then, the image of him almost kissing me at the mountain inn infirmary crossed my mind and it made me blush

"Of course alone!" I tried to shake his hand off once again but if persistence is a word, then the physical embodiment of that word is Eli, he didn't let me go.

He brought my hand under his shirt, "Your majesty," He placed my hand on his pecks, "Don't you want me." He looked at me with longing in his eyes.

"E-Eli!" I started getting frantic, "W-what are you doing!?"

"I'm your hunter." It finally clicked what he was doing.

"I'm not doing this!"

He slipped his hands around my waist and brought me closer to him, "But this will help you get in character." And I smelled a whole bunch of his pheromones and BY GOD! It felt so good.

"We don't even know the story yet!" My pupils were shaking. There was clearly something wrong here. I could feel myself getting hotter.

"Doesn't matter, we still have our assigned roles," He smirked and leaned his face closer in, "Your majesty." It made my cheeks flush, "I find you very alluring."

My heart skipped a beat at his words and then it began to pound. The scent of nature and rain got heavier and I found myself relaxing into it but at the same time, I noticed my wolf getting more active.

"The hunter doesn't have any interaction like that in the original story." I felt strange all of the sudden.

"But we're performing a rewritten one." It was like I was getting excited.

This has never happened before. I have never responded to anyone's thirst this soon.

What is happening?! Why is my body anticipating this?

I don't know but it scared me. Especially because I was easing into him so easily. And as his lips got closer to mine, I felt my heart drum violently in my ears.

I gulped.

What? How do I get away?

His lips landed on mine, sending a shock of electricity through my entire body.

NO!!!

I headbutted him, purely out of shock, making him stumble back and fall to the floor. He grabbed his forehead in pain but even then a chuckle escaped his lips.

And although my head spun too, I still ran to the bedroom to grab my pills.

Fuck!

I ate a bunch of heat suppressants altogether but nothing seemed to be working. Of course not, it was going to take its time.

Shit!

Shit!

How is this even possible? It's like my body wants to go into heat!

I didn't notice it before but my panties were getting soaking wet and my body had started throbbing.

Shit! Shit! Shit!!

I need an Alpha!

I let out a haggard breath.

NO!!

I can't give in!

Calm down! Calm down!! I placed the pill bottle back and took deep breaths.

Calm down!

It's probably a side effect because I spent so much time among Alphas and then I sleep with a dominant one in the same room too.

It's okay!

Deep breaths!

I took some but honestly, it didn't help much. Probably because he was nearby.

"What's wrong?" Eli's voice scared the shit out of me. He was standing by the door frame.

My eyes went wide as I realized I didn't even think about closing the door.

"N-nothing..."

"You seem," He walked over to me, "A little odd."

Shit. He's done this before too. Back at the inn during the trip. I felt strange then too but the process was slower.

I gulped.

This isn't right. It's like my body is getting used to him. Is it because we live together? It can't be, is my omega wolf reacting to him?

But why?

"I'm going home." I turned around and ran away so fast, I didn't even look at his face. I went straight home and over the weekend, I bought myself a new pair of glasses too.

>>Eli

I watched him leave, then I turned to look at his desk.

He's been taking an awful lot of these pills.

I observed his 'vitamins' as I tapped my foot on the ground.

It's strange. He's definitely healthy.

Hmm~

A closer look at the pills made me realize something.

These so-called vitamin pills awfully look similar to something else. Just then an idea went through my mind and I smirked.

What would happen if I threw these out or replaced them?