Chapter Three-Reunited With Old Friends

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Why?" Hades questioned. "Just do it, dad." groaned Nico.

"I swear on the River Styx." We started telling him about my half-brother and what he did to us. When we finished, Hades was shaking with fury and anger.

"He should be cast in the pits of Tartarus!" yelled Hades. Who knew Hades could be protective.

"Man, you have anger issues, Uncle." I said chuckling. He calmed down after awhile.

"So, what were you here for?"

"We were just going to choose some warriors for our army." said Nico before I before I could answer.

"It's rude to interrupt." I said with a glare. Nico tried to look innocent, but it was like looking at Clarrise. You just wanted to kill yourself after you saw her.

"If you are done fooling around, follow me."

"You ruined it." I pouted. Hades smiled for a few seconds, but it was repaced with a serious look. We followed Hades through Elysium, finally ending up at a huge hall filled with people laughing and having fun.

"Good luck!" Hades walked off leaving us. We walked around aimlessly, trying to find someone we knew. I spotted sandy blonde hair a few feet away from me. I ran towards him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and the next thing I knew was that I was covered in soda. He probably dropped the cup.

"Percy?" He whispered.

"Hey, Luke." I said with a wave. I didn't know how he knew, with the hood hiding my face.

"Percy. Did you... you know... die?"

I laughed. "No Luke. I came here to ask you if you wanted to join Chaos's army."

"Are you serious? You're kidding, right?" He said while shaking his head.

"Of course I'm serious. Would I be here if I was playing a prank on you?" We kept silent for a few seconds.

"So? Do you want to join?"

"Hell yes!" Luke said, pumping his fists in the air. "When do I start?"

"Right now." I snapped my fingers. Luke was now wearing a hood like mine. His mouth was open, eyes wide.

"Come on." We went looking for Thalia, Nico, and Jason. Once we found them, we found that they already got everybody. We had a quick family reunion, hugging each other, and for the guys, fistbumps and man hugs.

"Time to go!" I created a portal and stood in front of it. "Brace yourself." I stepped in with the others in step behind me.

I felt a little queazy, but I was positive that I wasn't going to throw up. Luckily, Thalia, Nico, and Jason did't throw up, either. But the rest...well, you get the idea. They all spewed like volcanos on Chaos's throne room floor.

That's when things got worse. Chaos stepped in with lunch in his hands. To say he was surprised was an understatment. I think he was starting to throw up, too, but he held it in. Thank the gods for that, because I had too much throwing up for one day.

That came out wrong. Never mind what I said earlier.

I thought that he was about to explode and destroy the planet. He cursed under his breath. I caught some very colorful words, but I didn't want to say it out loud. I never thought that the creator of the universe could say such words, but I guess I was wrong. After everybody finished puking, Chaos snapped his hands and the mess disappeared.

"Chaos, we recruited some warriors." said Thalia. He nodded and weakly said to lead them to the floor where the rroms were. Thalia, Jason, and Nico left leaving me alone with Chaos.

Something's wrong with him, Percy, and it's not the throw-up, said Thalia.

I turned to look at Chaos. She was right. He was sweating a lot and he looked like he was going to run away. Chaos looked... nervous. But what would make the creator of the universe nervous.

Okay. I'll try talking to him.

Thalia stopped MM-ing (mind messaging) me. I walked towards Chaos, afraid he was going to smash me to smithereens. He looked deep in though.

"Chaos? Are you okay?" He jumped at the sound of my voice. He looked at me.

"I'm fine. I just need to talk to you." Again, he started sweating. His hands were clammy.

"Okay." I followed him through the halls toward a door. He opened it and invited me in. I was skeptical. What did he want to talk to me about? After a few seconds of arguing with my head, I walked in, with doubts still in my head.

Nothing could have prepared me for what he said next.