Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose

Start from the beginning

"Chaeyoung!" I heard Jaehyun called my Korean name which made me smiled lightly. "Hey, what's up?" I said to him as I walked to his desk. "Well nothing much, just this" He said as he placed his hand on top of a stack of papers and files.

"Well I feel bad for you" I said and he just laugh. "What do you mean feel bad? I'm feeling bad for you instead." He said and I just cocked my eyebrows.

"You must be stressing yourself since you got the PA job. The boss's sure doesn't looked that friendly yet he's engaged with you" He said as I saw him smiling bitterly. "If you're still with me, I'll surely make you happ-"

"Jaehyun, stop, okay?" I hold my hand up to him. "What happened in the past, stays in the past. You can't say that when knowing you have Yeri as your girlfriend now."

"I can ditch her anytime if it means I can get you back" He said straightforwardly and I just shook my head. "It's over, it may not have looked like it, but I'm really happy with him. You're lucky I still consider you as a friend" I confidently said.

As Jaehyun was about to say something back, I saw his face expression changed as his eyes somewhat fixed on something behind me. I turned around and flinched a little as I saw Him standing in front of me with his hands behind his back. And a cold stare directly to my eyes.

"Done already you two?" Taehyung said with his tone filled with the coldness of Atlantis itself. "Y-yes we're done here" I stuttered a bit as I brushed my hair to the side.

"Meet me in my office in five minutes. And Don't. Be. Late. Rosé." He emphasized the last words he said and I couldn't help but nodding my head before he took his leave after glaring at Jaehyun who's now busying himself with the paperwork.

Hearing his cold voice was enough to send shivers down my spine. I'm in so much trouble or so it feels. Quickly I made my way to the nearest elevator and went inside where it's quite crowded before I pressed the highest floor button.

Floor by floor, people getting off until there's only me left. The moment the elevator went up; I can't stop fidgeting my thumbs with each other. He doesn't look happy when he saw me with Jaehyun, I mean any fiancé would, considering that he knew about my past relationship with Jaehyun.

I'm preparing myself for the worse, yet the worse sometimes ended up being the best when it comes to him.

The elevator halted at the designated 60th floor, his floor and only his. The moment the door slide opened, I gulped down before making my way to his door. Only God knows the things I've been thinking he's doing at the other side of the wall. I took a deep breath before knocking at the door gently.

Without any answer, I just swung it opened and bravely took a few steps until I'm completely inside his property and the first thing I saw was him, back facing me and the next thing I heard was the sound of him pouring drink into an ice-filled glass. Seeing the bottle, he's holding whiskey, his favorite.

I'm just standing in front of his large desk, waiting for him to turn around as I'm biting my lower lip as a result of pure nervousness. He slowly turned around until his eyes met with mine before he gulped his drink in one go.

"T...Taehyung- "

"Get over here. Now" He ordered without removing his gaze away from me. I walked to him with all the strengths I had left as his presence itself made my knees trembling and weak.

"B-baby..." I tried to soften him but it's futile. "How dare you talk to him in front of me" His voice sounds so intimidating,

"I'm just saying hel-"

"Did you just talked back to me?" He immediately countered and I just looked away as I bit my lower lip. In a split second, his hands found their way to my waist and easily her turned me around, making my breath hitched as he bends me over at the table.