Chapter Thirty-Two

When the plane arrived we made our way with the tickets towards the people behind the counter to the security thingy, I placed my bag on the thingy majiggy as it went through the scanner.
I put Georgia's bag on there since she was struggling to carry it, it seems like Silvia hadn't finished taking the rocks out.
"Has it still got rocks in it?" I asked her with a frown, she zipped open the bag and sighed.
"She put more rocks in there" Georgia grumbled "there are not even clothes in there"
I glared at the bag and that's when Silvia came through the doors carrying another bag "that's what you get for leaving without me, asshole" Silvia shouted and she dropped the bag but this time it seemed lighter.
"So the rocks were to purposely slow you down just in case you decided to be an asshole for not saying goodbye" she crossed her arms with a slight smirk.
"Then I'm blaming you for my sore back" I glared at her, but secretly I knew I would laugh at this later.
"So you got here ten minutes early?" She asked with a grin.
"Yeah, why?" I asked, feeling a slight off vibe coming from her.
"Well I got here thirty minutes early as soon as I apparently went out to the garden I ran out of the back door and ran before you thought about abandoning me" she was gloating and I knew it as soon as I discovered the rocks, I knew that the race was on.
"that means you cheated!" I flared my nostrils in frustration, she managed to slow me down with a pack full of rocks.
"I love you brother" she chuckled and hugged me tightly before she ran out of the airport laughing.
I put Georgias actual bag on the roller thing with a sigh, I lost again and I was outsmarted by my sister who was five minutes younger than me.
"You okay Jared?" Georgia asked as I felt her hand touch my shoulder.
"Yeah, she just played unfairly" I glared angrily at the one rock Silvia left in the bag as a reminder of her victory.
"well, you both should've started the race at the same time" Georgia laughed at my expression when I glared at the rock.
I held Georgia's hand throughout the airport until we came to the door of the plane once it opened I was greeted with Class one accommodations I smiled when I heard a gasp of surprise from Georiga.
"Class one, f..for a trip to f..france" she stuttered in amazement, the chairs were lined with gold there were bottles of wine in a chiller next to the chairs and a television that came with headphones for the person who decided to watch a show the other person didn't want to watch.
"I specifically told them not to put wine in the chillers" I sighed and rubbed my forehead out of frustration.
"anyway, pick a seat" I smiled and gestured towards the seats, I followed her and watched her pick the seats closest to the exit.
"just in case" she smiled but it didn't reach her eyes, she truly did have a fear of planes.
I've never been afraid of them, she sat down on the seat closer to the aisle while I sat next to the one by the window.
I held her hand in a comforting way.
"We aren't going to die, stop looking so tense" I smiled at her trying to soften my gaze and cupped her cheek.
"O..okay" she murmured but she didn't look convinced, I grabbed her chin gently with my fingers and brought her lips closer to mine.
Her heart picked up at a fast pace and I could visibly see her restraint slipping away, but she wanted to kiss me.
"repeat after me" I said.
I saw her mouth a 'yes' answer from her lips.
"we aren't going to die" I spoke each word slowly making sure she understood that we would be okay.
"we are going to die" she said and her eyes betrayed how she actually felt, she was sad, worried and upset.
My lips grazed hers but it never full on touched her lips and I heard an angry huff leave her, my chuckle reverberating from my throat when I pulled away to raise an eyebrow at her.
"That's what you get for directly disobeying" I grinned.
A blush immediately covered her cheeks, I memorised the way she smiled and blushed, I almost wanted to make her feel every emotion for the sake of seeing what wonders her face would pull off while feeling them.
I wanted to make her cry, laugh, smile..I wanted her to look at me with adoration, love and surprise...why am I thinking like this? I craved to touch her skin and kiss her until she's left breathless.
But I wanted her to ask me for it, I want her to initiate it first..I need to know if she wants me as much as I wanted and yearned for her.
My eyes searched hers for anything she felt but they looked blank, my fingertips leaving her chin as I sat back in my seat.
She sighed and lay back into her seat, her face was flushed and her eyes were slightly dazed from the brief moment of contact id had with her.