Chapter Twenty-Nine

Silvias POV
--------------
"Are you ready to go back out?" I asked after a moment when she had stopped shaking.
She nodded quietly and I walked with her out of the bathroom through the lounge and back into the kitchen where my father was remaking another cup of coffee.
She hid behind me and tried to hide from my father but my dad, of course, noticed her and frowned out of curiosity and he actually looked at her this time, scanned her face and hair.
"It is her" his eyes widened.
I nodded and hushed him "But she doesn't know that" I spoke quietly hoping he would get the hint.
"I don't know how to tell Jared about this" I broke down in tears, the first time in the 12 years id known my father he came over and hugged me into his arms.
"then don't tell him, he'll figure it out," He said before pulling back and awkwardly patting my head.
"After he searches the whole continent? He's done it before" I laughed at my fathers' expression.
"He really did that" he laughed and hurled over in laughter.
"W..what are you guys t..talking about?" she asked in a quiet voice and slowly peeped out from behind me, I almost died at how cute she was when she was shy.
"The missing child of the vampire Queen" he stated bluntly.
She nodded but didn't say anything else.
"How long has she been gone for?" she asked in a very concerned voice looking at us curiously.
Oh dear lord if only she knew she was asking about herself "12 years" I said.
She looked shocked and raised both eyebrows.
"do you remember anything about your childhood?" I asked her.
Her eyes squinted as she tried to remember.
"Well I was running through a forest, then I saw this man he stood there looking down at the younger me almost as if he wanted to kill me but instead he picked me up in his arms..he asked why I was out there I couldn't understand why little me had said "To escape the He monster" but now I do, at least I think I do...everything was a blur from there, whys that?" Georgia said in one big breath, looking at our shocked faces.
"It really is..you were right Silvia.." he sighed "once again"
"Although I kind of want Jared to find out for himself" he chuckled in an evil like way.
"is that because you want him to try to sniff her out, you know he follows the trail of the scent right from the start" that's when I realised what he was referring to and soon I was in tears due to laughter.
"that means he's going to be out there for days" he coughed and wheezed.
"The funny thing is, is that she is really close" I coughed an choked on laughter soon Georgia was looking at us like was had three heads and grew an elephant body along with it.
"I'm super confused" she stated.
--
Are you guys ready, because I know most of you are going to feel bad for Jared he is determined to find her and it is all going to be a fruitless trip if only someone was nice enough to tell him.