Chapter Two

Now you know how I ended up not being part of a pack and wandering into the woods alone. To search for my destined mate, I knew I had searched through my whole pack but I hadn't felt that tingle. That one, where it electrifies your core and makes you shudder, then you knew they are the one that is your 'forever love'.
" I wonder how they're doing " I stroked my chin thoughtfully while speaking out loud to myself like a madman. It wasn't easy leaving them, being cut off was one thing.I'm now a rogue wolf, which isn't good. If you were an alpha because alphas are what vampires went for the most.

Apparently our blood provided more health sustainability, who knew.
I crinkled my nose as the wild boar I had caught cooked on the fire, making a satisfying crackling noise. My hunger pangs undefeated in its attack, possessing me to lick my lips at the thought of sinking my teeth into the deliciously cooked boar.
" Feels like I haven't eaten in ages, " I said in a big exaggerated way even though I ate not long ago. The thing with being a werewolf was that I could only change into my wolf form when a full moon was up. Unless you're the alpha then you can speak to the moon and ask to change, but now I was being punished and my wolf had gone dormant.

Wanna know why I was being punished, because the moon goddess reckons I need a partner, to transform. I ripped into the boar's belly and moaned at the feeling of it falling on my empty stomach. It was the best meal I'd had in ages, I was so into it that you'd have thought I was crazy.
When you're hungry, everything tastes so much better. I needed to go into the city at some point but it'd have to be during the day when the vampires couldn't wander the streets. I was running out of medicine, things like clothes and new identification cards.

I don't know if you know but I heard they were taking werewolves in as slaves.
" Stupid Vampires " I grumbled under my breath, I hated them with a passion like a raging hot passionate fire.
My rage was so bad that it would burn down the world if it could.
They also had humans as their slaves.
I mean, why not?
They're easier to kidnap.

"Who are you calling stupid?!" I heard a voice in front of me and I rolled my eyes then grumbled again.
"really? I already killed one of you idiots" I sighed and cracked my knuckles, then stood up to see who I was talking to.
I heard a dark chuckle at my attitude.
"what are you laughing at, you bloodsucker!" I growled and snapped my gaze up.
But my expression slipped from my face when a tingle shot up my spine at who stood before me.
"Hmm, it seems as if the mutt, has remembered her place Silvia" his voice was by my ear in an instant.
A sharp intake of breath could be heard, but I was too shocked to notice that I'd been the one to make that noise.
"N-no, I'd die before bowing to you!" I had mentally cursed myself for stuttering.
Why was I acting like this? I was never nervous around these bloodsuckers before.
So why now?
"Oh, Is that so?" A girlish giggle could be heard from who I assumed was Silvia, she twirled a strand of my hair in her finger with a devilish smile right in front of me.
My eyes had widened and I was biting my lip by this point until it bled, so I wouldn't show any weakness in front of them.
"Yes..it is so" I choked out after a bit of time while they slowly circled around me, it's like they knew their touch was affecting me and it was.
So badly to the point that I felt light-headed.
I pulled back from their hands on my shoulders with a loud gasp when my knees felt like they were about to buckle beneath me.
Silvia smirked at my slightly reddened cheeks, her blonde hair was a halo around her petite face.
Alongside her body that had curves in the right places, I knew the guy was related to her because their scent smelled similar but I didn't see what he looked like because he was usually behind me.
She stepped towards me slowly, in an almost graceful way.
My heart pounding inside my chest, until I had backed right up into someone behind me.
"Her reactions are quite" His voice paused for a second, his fingers running through my hair teasingly.
"Satisfying, aren't they Sil?" He finished in a question like tone, using his fingers that were running through my hair to pull my head to the side.
To expose my neck towards him.
My blood pumped faster through my veins, the pounding becoming evermore noticeable.
Why I didn't fight back, was a complete mystery.
His lips placed against my neck lightly, it made me cross my legs because of the uncontrollable, pulsing warmth that was increasing by the minute down there.
His teeth started to graze my neck, moving closer to my collarbone and it took everything in me not to release the bubbling sound crawling it's way up my throat.
"S-stop" I choked out in a quiet whisper, my eyes forcing themselves open.
I stumbled forward to escape and landed on my butt, panting to recover from the events mere moments ago.
I looked up to see a pair of varying similarities in both faces, except one was a guy and one was a girl.
Both of them had striking features, the guy had blonde hair as well as the girl.
Their eyes a piercing ice cold colour, along with their noses that were speckled with freckles.
The guys eyes though were a warmer shade of blue.
They both had big smirks on their faces as they watched me very closely, I couldn't help but shiver at the way their gazes raked down my small frame.
"My my, she refused our touch Jared," Silvia said shaking her head in disapproval, along with Jared who was nodding in agreement.
"Don't you think we should punish her for disrespecting us like so?" Jared looked and asked her innocently, meanwhile.
I was slowly backing away, while my heart raced a thousand miles per second.
'What was I doing! I was acting like a frickin numpty!' I thought to myself as panic set in like wildfire.
My instincts kicked in before my brain did.
As I quickly stood to my feet trying not to stumble as I sprinted off into the woods, I heard one of them swear as they chased after me.
My legs were moving so fast that I hadn't realised they'd stopped following me.
while my lungs were burning and until I had tripped over a big root and landed flat on my face.
"Why Georgia!? They're just like the other vampires!" I sighed angrily and sat on a clear spot on the forest floor and pulled my legs up to my chest.
"I-I miss my pack" I said as a sob tore through my chest, like a knife stabbing into my back.
While my shoulder shook with the sobs wracking through my body.
I hugged myself like I'd fall apart if I didn't, Tears fell in streams like rivers down my cheeks.
"Why? Why must you make me find my mate moon goddess..w..why?" I cried out as I sat on my knees and stared up at the moon.
If anyone saw me in this state I'd kill myself before they do...