Chapter Five

Hey guys sorry for the delay, I'm still deciding on which povs I should be doing or to stay on the main character, anyway thanks to those who are currently reading :p

Silvia
.........
"Did you hear it as well Jared?" I asked slowly while turning my head to look at him while we were in the back seat of the car, he shrugged his shoulders before saying "hear what exactly?"
Frowning cautiously I placed my hands on my lap "her sobs the night we found her on her knees" Why I was concerned about her? Was a complete Mystery I felt like I had to care.
"Oh that, yeah she sounded quite..what's the word?" He frowned.
"Babyish? Broken?" I provided.
"Yes Broken, would there be a point trying to break her?" He asked.
"We never know" biting my lip slightly I could feel my sharp fangs and I remember so clearly now I had never before wanted to drink from someone as badly as I did yesterday.
"Although her blood smells quite nice" I saw him lick his lips with a small smile, before saying.
We both knew we wanted her as our personal slave but we couldn't do that if we couldn't even keep an eye on her when she ran off, or the fact that she was wild instead of docile.
"Should we put her through that type of training though? It does seem a bit harsh" I stroked my chin thoughtfully thinking hard.
"Good, it'll teach her to behave" he answered simply with a nod.
"Maybe..maybe" I nodded slowly in agreement.
But I knew there was something different about this girl I just couldn't place my finger on it but whatever it is I'm sure we'll find out.