I smile a little, thankfull that it's just us in the car, and grab his hand to hold it instead.

I entwin our fingers and continue to read.

We stay like that until we get to school.

I grab my bag and step out of the car.

We are walking for a few minutes until I feel Matéo wrap his arm around my waist.

I look up to see him glaring at someone.

I follow his line of sight until I see what he is looking at.

^^ Aron Dawson

^^ Aron Dawson.

Another well known person, but a lot nicer than Lilly, from what I know.

He stares at me from underneath his long eyelashes, a small smile on his face.

I look away first.

Matéo leans down to whisper in my ear.

"Don't let me catch him trying anything on you" he says.

"Matéo we don't even know each other, well enough to- -" I start, only to be cut off.

"Am I clear?" He asks.

His lips are pressed up against my ear, making me crack.

"You're tripping" I say pulling away.

He snatches me back, biting earlobe a little, making me lose sense, his stubble rubbing on my neck.

I try not to make a sound.

"I'm your fiancé. I'm allowed to 'trip'." He says, before pulling away.

He walks me to class and gives me a hug.

I walk into class and sit down, getting out all of the stuff that I will need.

A few moments later, Lilly and her gaggle of idiots walk into the class and sit in their little group, which happens to be right behind me.

Skye, one of them, starts speaking to me.

"Hey, Ade, who's the boy, I saw you hanging with earlier?" She asks.

"He's cute!" She gushed.

I roll my eyes and ignore her.

"I think I may invite him over, so we could..." She starts and I cut her off.

"Before you finish that sentence, lemme cut in, you trick ass broad." I say, jealousy kicking in.

The whole class stopped what they're doing and listens.

Even the teacher.