Chapter 4

J: Clementine, What the hell are you doing here?
C: I am here for Ricky
R: Clementine i'm married
C: So what?
R: You need to leave, RIGHT NOW. I am not interested.
C: You have got to be tired of Amy by now.
R: You wish

The girls walk upstairs followed by John and Kathy and Omar

Adrian: What the hell is going on here?

Clementine: I am tired of all of you guys being happy. Amy, Ricky has been cheating on you with me.

Amy: What the hell, that is not true.

Ricky: Shut the hell up Clementine, no Amy that is not true at all. She is just sick in the head.

Clementine: It is, we have been together since the beginning of your marriage.

Amy: What?

Adrian: Oh shut up Clementine.

Clementine: Omar too, He has been cheating on you with me for weeks.

Omar: I don't  even know who the hell you are.

Grace: Oh shut up Clementine you are full of lies. Get out before we call the cops.

Clementine: I will go, but I will be back. And may you all live with your cheating husbands.

Clementine leaves and everyone just kind of stands there shocked.

Amy: I'm just gonna go lie down.

Adrian: I will put on a movie downstairs for the kids. She gives Omar a dirty look and walks down the stairs with Kathy in her arms, holding Johns hand.

Ricky: I am not cheating on her, and I know Omar isn't cheating on Adrian.

Omar: Why is she doing this?

Jack: Because she is Jealous, jealous that things are going good for us.

Ricky: I am gonna go talk to Amy.

Ricky runs up the stairs to see Amy looking at there new babies sonogram photos. He is quiet and stands at the door while Amy is holding her stomach  facing the window.

A: Your gonna be alright baby, even if your daddy isn't in the picture. I always thought that we would last forever, but I guess dreams change baby.

Ricky: Amy.

Amy: We have children Ricky.

Ricky: I know that, I also know that I am married to you. I would never cheat on you, you John and this baby are my world. I have no intentions on being with any other woman but you.

Amy: You didn't sleep with her?

Ricky: No, Amy. Why would I, I have the full package right here. 

Ricky wraps his arms around Amy.

Ricky: I love you Amy.

She smiles.

Amy: I love you too.

They kiss.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Adrian walks outside.

Adrian: HOW COULD YOU?

Omar: I am so sorry Adrian, I was drunk and I wasn't thinking.

Adrian: HELL NO YOU WERE NOT , I KNOW FOR A FACT RICKY DIDN'T CHEAT ON AMY. BUT YOU, YOU COULD SEE GUILTY WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FACE. SHE ISN'T EVEN THAT PRETTY.

Omar: I am so so sorry Baby.

Adrian: I WANT A DIVORCE..