Chapter 1

Amy and Ricky moved to New York and are happier then ever. Amy is in her 3rd year of college to get her counseling degree. Ricky has graduated Hudson University and got his Business degree.

Amy and Ricky wake up after a long night of fun.

R:Good morning Baby
A:Good morning
R: I love you, and you. Ricky pulls up her shirt and kisses her tiny baby belly.
A: Let's go wake up John.

They get up and Ricky grabs Amy's hand and walks to Johns Room.

A: Good-morning Bug
J: Hi
R: Hey buddy, what do you want to do today?
J: Park
A: We can go to the park
R: Yeah, We will just have to be gentle with Mommy, your baby brother is in her tummy.
J: When will baby get here
A: 6 more months baby.

Ricky POV:

Amy is the love of my life, we worked through our problems a few years ago and got married and moved to New York. We are expecting a son, my job supports my family more then enough. I love New York, and so do Amy and John. I am finally happy with my life.

Amy POV: Ricky is so caring and gentle and, well HOT. I am expecting baby #2 in a few months. I am nervous but just so exited. Adrian and Grace are two of my greatest friends, we worked through our differences a while back when they first moved here. Adrian and Omar are expecting twins 1 boy 1 girl.

Adrian POV:
Married life is great, I truly love Omar. He is amazing. He is a teacher at a local high school, I took a year off last year but i'm back on track. I will be graduating college alongside Amy and Grace. Amy and Grace are amazing friends. I'm pregnant with twins. I am very nervous but I think I will be okay.

Omar POV: I love Adrian, she gets on my nerves sometimes but we end up okay in the end. We are expecting twins in a few months. I love these babies and I haven't even met them yet.

Grace POV: Jack and I live in the house next to Amy and Ricky. Jack and I married a while back and i'm happier then ever. I had a daughter 2 years ago, her name is Kathy. She is my baby. Jack became a chef, I know I know jack? Boy he can cook. I am graduating hopefully to get my teaching degree. I want to help special needs children. I am pregnant expecting my 2nd child in about 2 months. I am happy.

Jack POV: I love Grace, she is the cutest pregnant. I love our little family and I'm not gonna do anything to jeopardize it, I hope.

Hey guys, this is my new book! Don't forget to add this to your reading list so you get updated when I post. -Brooke❣️