Chapter 9

Previously on Secret Life,

Amy was about to be abducted by Jacob, when she made a run for it. She got in her car panicking and drove for her life. Her life flashed before her eyes before she saw a semi come from no where. 911 Came and she got admitted into a hospital. When they identified her body and stripped her clothes they found her phone and called her emergency contact Ricky, he got to the hospital along with the gang when a Breaking News alert that a man with a gun was in a local coffee shop, the name Jacob along with a picture. Ricky ran outside about to kill somebody. Jacob.

Present:

Jack, Grace, Adrian, and Omar all ran out of the hospital trying to stop Ricky.

Jack: Ricky don't do this, finding him right now is not the answer, you need to get back in there with your wife.

Ricky: She must have been running from him, trying to get away from him. I'm gonna kill him for hurting her.

Adrian: Right now, we need to make sure Amy and the baby are okay.

The gang all rushed back into the hospital. Ricky got John out of the daycare and he sat with them all waiting, just praying that Amy was gonna be okay.

A few minutes later Anne & George along with Kathleen and Anne's new girlfriend "Kathy" walked into the hospital running to the nurse.

George: We are here for Amy Juergens

Anne: Where the hell is she?

Nurse: She is in surgery, you must calm down.

Anne: Don't you dare tell me to calm down.

Kathy: Why don't we take a seat

George: Good idea.

Anne, George, Kathy, Ricky, Jack, Grace, John, Kathleen, and Ricky all sat praying for a miracle.

About an hour later a Surgeon walked out of a room up to the group.

Surgeon: Amy Juergens?

Ricky: It is Amy Underwood, what is going on?

Surgeon: Surgery went well, but I'm afraid to tell you Mrs. Underwood is in a coma.

Grace broke down crying, Adrian sat down and held her stomach.

Ricky: And the baby? His voice cracked.

Surgeon: We have inserted a feeding tube into the fetus and it will help blood circulation. We will go from there sir. You can all go see her.

The group walked in to see Amy with cuts and bruises all over her face, her foot in a cast. She looked so weak, yet but so beautiful and calm.

Adrian: Oh my

Grace: Amy!

They all had tears in there eyes, seeing Amy like this made there hearts hurt. The thought of losing her hurt them, but it would kill Ricky.

Jack: We have to get home, I think the babysitter won't be too happy.

Adrian: Us too, we will be back first thing tomorrow morning. Call us if you need anything.

Anne: We will take John.

All: Bye Ricky.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ricky POV:

I pulled up a chair and sat next to Amy, I held her hand and just stared at her. Her beautiful face, she looked so peaceful so calm.

Ricky began to break down.
He looks up.
"I'll do whatever you want, I'll do anything.
If you exist, DONT don't take her away okay? Dont, I'll do anyth- don't take away Amy. Please".

^Ricky was taking to god, he never had a deep belief but he prayed he prayed to god Amy would wake up.

Ricky burried his face into Amy's hand.

Amy squeezed Ricky's hand.

"Amy"?

She squeezed it again, then slowly opened her eyes.

::::::

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the wait. School ends next month and it's very stressful with homework and trying to get through the school year and maintain a social life.:) anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Also, please vote  and COMMENT i always love feedback and what you want to see with this story. Add this story to your reading list to get notifications for when I post. Goodnight loves!