Chapter 7

•••
Amy and Jake are still at the restaurant and Jacob is telling Amy to run away with him.

Amy: ARE YOU CRAZY, no no I would never do that. I do not love you Jacob, I don't.

Jacob: You are coming with me

Amy: NO JACOB

Jacob: It wasn't a question Amelia, you are coming with me. Let's go.

He pulls a gun out of his pocket.

He stands up and grabs her Arm.

Amy: LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW!

Jacob: Stop making a scene.

Amy: Stop, let go please.

She begins to cry.

Jacob is forcing Amy out of the restaurant, people are staring at this point. A waiter sees and immediately stops this.

The waiter grabs Jacobs' arm and tells Amy to run.

Waiter: GO, now I got this.

Amy hears sirens as she runs to her car in panic.

She is balling her eyes out, She gets in her car and drives so fast she can't even see.

She is driving and so panicked she didn't even see a huge truck coming right at her.

Ricky POV: Why is this taking so long, where the hell are they. I get bad vibes from this guy, I don't trust him to be with my wife and my future baby.

John: Where is Mommy?

Ricky: She is our with a friend, you know what how about we go get some frozen yogurt.

John: Wow, Yes please.

Ricky grabs his keys and wallet followed by a very happy 4 year old John.

They arrive at the frozen yogurt shop and get there food and sit down. John tells Ricky about a conversation at preschool day.

John: They say Mommy is pretty and they want to marry her.

Ricky: They do☺️

John: Daddy it's so creepy, they say how "hot"she is

Ricky starts laughing real hard.

They talk about John wanting to join Mini League baseball, which makes Ricky happy. They talk about John starting Kindergarten soon.

In the middle of there conversation Ricky's phone begins to ring:

Hospital: Is this Mr. Ricky Underwood

Ricky: Yes, yes it is. Is everything okay.

Hospital: I'm afraid to inform you your wife has been in a severe car accident. You need to get to the hospital immediately.

At that moment Ricky froze, speechless. Frozen in time.

Hospital: Sir?

John: Daddy?

Hey guys, It's the weekend hallelujah! Lots of drama in the next few upcoming chapters be ready!! I will be adding many more characters from Secret Life! Please comment and like, share ideas with me on how I can make my story better! Love you all thank you so much for reading! -Ramylovaaaaaaa