Chapter 8

Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager, John and Ricky are out for a sweet treat when Ricky gets a call from the hospital that his wife Amy got into a bad car accident.

"Falling in love, is such an easy thing to do. Birds can do it, we can do it. Let's stop talking let's get to it, let's fall in love"...

Ricky is in his car speeding to the hospital, panicked and ready to break into tears. But he must stay strong for John. He receives a call from Jack.

J: Yo Rickyyy, wanna come over and watch the game.

R: A-Amy w-was i-n a car accident

J: Oh my god

R: I am on my way to the hospital

A single tear falls down Ricky's face, the thought of Amy or their baby hurt kills him.

J: Me and Grace are on our way RIGHT NOW.

Ricky hangs up and drops his phone.

After about a 15 minute drive Ricky and John arrive to the hospital.

Ricky runs to the front desk with John in his hand.

R: I'm here for Amy Juergens

Lady at desk: Hold on , ah Amy Juergens she is in surgery right now.

Ricky:SURGERY?

Lady at desk: She was in a major car accident, she had broken bones, a concussion.

R: Is the baby okay?

Lady at desk: I don't known Sir, how about I take your son to the daycare in the hospital.

R: I, um Yeah.

The lady gets up and grabs Johns hand, they walk to the daycare.

Ricky goes and sits in the waiting area, his face is in his hands.

Why did I let her go?

I should have been with her.

All these thoughts timed Ricky's head. He heard voices calling his name.

J: Ricky
G: Is she okay
R: She is in surgery right now.

Jack POV:
Ricky's eyes are all puffy and red, he looks like he has been stepped on. He looks like his he got his heart ripped out. I pray that Amy is okay, we have really gotten close over the past few years.

Grace POV: I am crying my eyes out at this point, I can't lose my best-friend. Amy is one of the kindest people I know. She is my person and I can't lose her, or this baby.

Adrian arrives, Ricky is on the phone with Amys parents.

Ricky and Anne phone call:

Anne: We will get the first flight there, it will be okay Ricky.

Ricky:

Anne: It will

Ricky: I can't lose her

Anne: You won't.

Adrian POV: When Grace called me and told me Amy was in an accident my heart sank. Amy has really grown on me, she is like a sister. She is so much Kinder and layed back. She was finally happy, but now this. Wait, she was with that Jacob guy.

Adrian, Grace, Jack, and Ricky are sitting in the waiting room when they here the news.

BREAKING NEWS JUST IN: A MAN WITH GUN IN LOCAL COFFEE SHOP. SUSPECT NAME JACOB LAST NAME NOT IDENTIFIED.

Their mouths dropped.

Ricky ran outside. Probably to go kill that guy for hurting Amy and his baby..