CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1
Sudden Plans

Third Person Point of View

Y/n lived in Seoul, Korea for almost a year and now and she has decided to go back to Sydney Australia, where she lives. She's just here for a break after having a neglected relationship with her past lover and a close friend all at once.

She was born in Seoul, South Korea but her parents want her to study abroad in Australia where her parents are now living. However, she often visits Korea during special occasions because her grandparents at her father's side wish to celebrate with them.

But presently because of a different situation, Y/n decided to stay in Seoul, Korea, and will go back to Sydney Australia when she's done recovering and she is already. Moreover, for the reason that she misses her family too.

She got her things prepared already since yesterday and she will just have to wait for her flight tomorrow. Consequently, today she has nothing to do except for meeting her friend to say a proper goodbye.

She picks up your phone from her pocket and dials F/n's number. As expected, she answered it instantly, in just 2 rings.

"Hello? F/n?" She started.

"Oh Y/n? Why sudden call?" She asked on the other line.

"Uhmmm...I don't know how to say this thing...through here? Can we meet?"

"I guess it's something important. Well, I'm free today. Let's meet at the usual café."

"Okay. See you." She ends the call and gently put her phone on her side table.

Every time she thinks about her goodbye to her friend, her heart just skipped in pain. Ever since Y/n arrived in Seoul, she was the only one who she's friends with and she knows everything about Y/n and the reason why she stayed here in Seoul.

Y/n just let her hair down and change her clothes into something comfy and something that will keep her warm since the spring has just started and ice is still melting, gradually.

She decided to just walk to the café because it is just a walking distance. As she goes out of their compound, she pulls out her earphones and put it on her both ears. Just like what she always does, listening to music because it soothes her.

Because of the cold weather ballad would be well matched to it so she picks a song named "Only with My Heart" by Lena Park. It definitely suits the setting.

Her eyes wander around while walking as her hands slide into the pocket of her coat as the wind generously bowing to keep her warm. In the middle of listening to the song, Y/n suddenly realizes she picked a song which made her feel even sadder.

I'm brainless, aren't I? She thought to herself.

She tittered and realized for the second time, she's laughing already at herself after feeling sad as she thought of herself as brainless. How her mood suddenly changes oddly.

Geez! I'm scaring myself now.

She just shook her head and walk across the street as the red lights appear.

Expected that she came first at the café so Y/n find a vacant seat near the glass to see outside. While waiting for her friend, she repeated the music she listened to earlier.