12 Carbon Sheet

Start bij het begin

Khushi: what will you get doing all this?

Arnav: Chance.

Khushi(frowning): Chance? You won't get any "chance" from me.

Arnav: Can't you think better? he mocked.

Khushi: what else can I expect from the man who brought me here by lying?

Arnav: As if you would have given the chance if I asked you loyally?

Khushi(gritting her teeth): Why should I give you chance?

Arnav: Yah you won't give. So we snatched it. (coming close to her)Because I deserve it. How can I accept the defeat without participating in the RACE?

Khushi: This is not a Race but life.

Arnav: Yes it's my life. I can't let it go by its flow just like a dry leaf in the river. I, Arnav Singh Raizada will get what I want. Didn't I say, I will write my destiny? Now, your's also.

Khushi: Do you think I will stay here after knowing that you are the one who brought me here? She sneered.

Arnav(sternly): You won't stay for me but your MOTHER

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Arnav(sternly): You won't stay for me but your MOTHER. I heard that you love your mother so much. Don't you want her alive? Where will you get this huge amount except me, that too within a short period? She will stay alive if you stay here.

Arnav took out his phone.

Arnav: My one call is enough to stop your mother's treatment. And you should return the whole amount which I paid in advance. What say? He gestured to her pointing at his phone and raising his eyebrows.

Khushi's eyes welled up.

Khushi: you are playing with my life. Who will believe me if people get to know that I stayed with you?

Arnav: Nobody knows until you say it on your own, because you're here by the reputed men Paramveer Singh and your panditji. People know that you are serving a patient. No one knows that you are in my place, because we didn't disclose even my name but a real patient who is counting her days.

Khushi understood that she was being well trapped. He fixed her very brilliantly. But he doesn't know what she can do.

Khushi: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make her drink. Keep it in your mind.

Arnav(smirking): That's why we tied the horse inside the water body itself. Anyway, she "must" drink water at least once in three months.

Khushi(without any expression): you are not less than a Beast.

Arnav: Even in fairy tales, The Beauty was paired only with The Beast.

Khushi(calmly): why won't you understand that I'm engaged?

Arnav(with the same calmness): So what? Didn't you ever hear that "even at the last moment a marriage can stop"? And it's just an engagement that too held between two families.

Khushi: what do you mean by mean by families? It doesn't matter?

Arnav: Of course, Only if you would have liked a person. (Khushi looked at him shockingly and lowered her gaze from his smirking face) You agreed just because your mother wanted it. And can't ignore, you are saying again and again that "I'm engaged" rather than "I'm in love with someone". So it seems there is a chance for me(pause) still.

Khushi: I believe that there is a reason for everything as well as my engagement. Why are you forcing me to accept your decision? Can't you get a better girl than me?

Arnav: I don't want a better one. I want you because there is no one else like you.

Khushi(pleadingly): But I'm engaged.

Arnav(gritting his teeth): I'm not used to exaggerating a single black spot on a pure white sheet. Your engagement is just a black spot in your life. I can't miss you just because you are engaged.

Khushi: But I have no reason to accept you because I'm witnessing a full black sheet in front of me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Khushi: But I have no reason to accept you because I'm witnessing a full black sheet in front of me. That is "you".

Arnav(smirking): Just try it once. You will get to know, that it's not a black sheet but a carbon sheet which can give an accurate print of your every line called LOVE.

Khushi was bowled over. He can do his favour. That's why he reached this level at this small age.

Khushi: I'm not responsible for what you are thinking. I told my stance. Three months or thirty years can't change KHUSHI GUPTA.

Arnav: This is what I liked. Sometimes I'm seeing a lady version of MYSELF in you. And sometimes...... (pause. He gulped thinking of his mother) You are the thing I had never seen.

Khushi: But I won't force anyone to do anything as you do. I won't abduct anyone like this.

Arnav: I didn't abduct you, it's you who came here wholeheartedly (pause) thank god you came, obviously I wouldn't have a mind abducting you if needed. (he smirked) I just want you here beside me. That's all.

Khushi couldn't understand what he will get doing that. She was weary and looking at him astonishingly.

Arnav: Hari Prakash...He called his servant who got angry with Khushi for her rude behaviour towards Arnav.

HP: Jee Arnav baba.

Arnav: Take her to the guest room.

HP nodded ok. Arnav left to his room. HP took Khushi to the guest room and kept her luggage there. Khushi sat on the corner of the bed thinking about her life. This was an unexpected twist. She took out DM's idol.

Khushi: what's all this Devi Maiya? Are you examining me? Are you testing me that still am I trusting you or not? I won't change my mind. ever. Still, I trust you. I will trust you until my last breath. But I'm hell angry with you. Because you are making my life hell with this RAKSHAS. I will do pooja no matter what. Because I trust you.

She cried her heart out washing DM's feet with her flawless tears.

To be continued......