Chapter 1(Unedited)

Start from the beginning

Instead of blurriness, I am met with the sight of a unfamiliar, beautiful appearance. Violet blue eyes stare straight back at me. They stood out first to me due to the dark, long lashes framing them intensely. The girl has small, perfectly shaped, soft pink lips and perfect pure white teeth.

She had long dark brown hair with perfect waves, despite having just gotten out of bed, that reached down to my knees. She looked around 16 years old. She wore a white gown, which reminded me of a summer dress. It was very thin though, not a very good piece of clothing to chose for colder seasons.

As I look back to her captivating eyes, I am suddenly over taken by a spell of dizziness as a flash of images run through my head. I would think it to be like when you get a flash of memories before death, except none of these memories belonged to me.

I took a step back and ended up falling onto my behind with a loud 'bang' while I try to process what information had just been shoved into my head.

Apparently, my name is Adelia Fareeha. I am the daughter of a baker who only just recently set up shop in a small village. Currently my parents are out traveling to find new recipes while leaving me here to tend to the shop. Their really is not much information for whoever I am here, it is very little and just standard like when you look upon a unimportant characters backstory/information.

This information is not what overwhelmed me however. It is more the information on this world that shook me.

It is exactly like the world in my favorite Otome game!

The same kingdom name, kingdom history, setting etc. There was no doubt in my mind that I was now in another world!

If so..

I quickly rush over to the dresser and pick out a outfit.

Outfit:

Getting it on quickly before rushing out of my room and heading out the door

Getting it on quickly before rushing out of my room and heading out the door. I had not bothered to open the bakery, or eat anything. My mind more focused on checking something out.

I ignore the curious glances in my direction as I quickly run down the street. Thankfully no one in the village knows me due to just how unimportant the character I have taken on is for the game.

I slow my run as I grow out of breath, only stopping however when the sight of a church catches my attention. I notice a few children  playing in the front as well as a teen boy seeming to be playing a game with them.

I quickly hide behind a tree before focusing in on the teen by specifically. He had short reddish brown hair and silver colored eyes. He had a very cute structured face, like the perfect looking uke. He was fairly thin as if from not having enough food, though it wasn't dangerously so.

From the laughter coming from that direction, it seemed he was having quite the fun time with the children. Ah...he was so adorable looking, innocent as well. Even I had the urge to protect this precious uke boy!

Suddenly silver eyes lock onto mine and I freeze. I seemed to have moved from the tree and made my way closer, causing my presence to be noticed by the little cinnamon bun.

Ah...was this the irresistible power of the MC? No wonder so many handsome seme males fell for him so easily.

"Hey! Wh-" I hear him begin to call out. But before he can finish I rush back to the bakery and quickly head inside. My breath comes out in pants as I slide down the wooden door and take a seat on the ground. My eyes look down to my shaking hands as my heart beat fills my ears.

I am most defiantly in that Otome game...

Yes! Now I have the chance to view all the boys love action in person! Ah, how exciting! What have I done to be given such a blessing?

Oh..what a fool I was. To think I would be able to peacefully watch from the sidelines...