Chapter thirty three: Les I'm Miserable

Isa's pov

I woke up in a bedroom whose scent I didn't recognize. I tried to sit up, and noticed a butt naked Aaron holding me close to him.

Butt naked, butt naked... That's when I realized it

I had sex, I had sex. My mind slowly realized, I didn't dare to look under the sheets to confirm that, because of the pain I was still feeling in my lower region, and of course the blood.

My first reaction was to escape the crime scene, so I put my bra and panties on, not being able to stand my own morning breath I used my toothbrush to wash my mouth, I then put on my glasses, my jeans, jumper and sneakers, and got out of his flat.

Once I was in my car I started to hyperventilate, what's wrong with me? Was I drunk? Aaron was drunk... Maybe it was a mistake... Maybe? Of course it was. Oh, goodness what do I do?? I didn't stop, him, why did I not stop him?? I thought trying to catch my breath.

When I arrived home, waiting for me there was a very concerned Rajiv, with Adaline, who was already up at five o'clock. I showered, I felt dirty, I felt...I had just messed up, no matter how much hard I had tried to push those thoughts away it didn't work out.

While scrubbing my skin, once, twice and three times I started to cry, I must've been overwhelmed with the whole situation, I let the water wash away my salty tears wishing for it to take that uncomfortable feeling I had, away as well.

When I was done I got dressed and laid on the bed next to Rajiv, I crouched myself despite the warmth of the room, I felt cold; so Rajiv covered me with his blanket.

Feeling finally comfortable I confessed the thing that was weighting me down "I had sex... With Aaron" I whispered, Rajiv didn't rush me to know the details. It was as he could feel me, everything I felt and thought; instead he passed Adaline to me knowing her steady heartbeat would stabilize mine.

He hugged his body to us, letting Addy play with his hand. Soon I fell asleep.

Aaron's pov

I had never felt so deeply connected with someone while having sex, so I could say it was my first time too, my first time feeling something.

She smelled like talcum powder, and old books. I woke up at about seven past seven, by that time she was gone. I didn't know what was wrong, I thought she had enjoyed spending the night with me, I tried to keep it cool. Should I call her? Should I not? Should I keep my distance from her? Should I confess the whole truth?
Those thoughts popped in my mind.
I didn't have time to speculate so I focused on working.

About Four weeks later

Rajiv's pov

Isa had been acting weirder than usual: she wasn't eating as much as she usually did, she would spend three hours at the gym instead of two. She kept dozing off every where we went.

We were going to the mall, we bought some clothes for Addy, somethings that we needed, as we passed the alley where all the women products were exposed I stopped. I looked at the date, without making Isa notice.

Isa had missed her period... There's no need to freak out, maybe she missed it. because of her stress, or chronic diseases, a thyroid disorder and excessive exercise and last pregnancy.

The day after I made her take a blood test, to exclude the possibilities of chronic diseases and thyroid disorder. "I'm fine really" she protested "Are you really? Look Isa, you seem a little... How can I say it? Out of yourself lately, we'll just do a quick check up" I insisted trying to be as discreet as possible.