“I pick… Cher and Liam,” Louis said as he winked at me.

“Go Cher! Lick those abs!” Spencer shouted.

My face turned bright red as everyone in the room laughed, aside from Liam and me, of course. I glared at Spencer as I slowly got up from my spot on the floor. There were moments where I just hated her. This was one of those moments.

I walked into the closet and Liam trailed after me. He closed the door slowly.

I definitely underestimated how awkward these seven minutes would be.

It was dark and I was in a very close proximity to Liam Payne. There was a high chance of me dying.

“So, how’s life?” I asked.

I’m so stupid. Talk about embarrassing…

“Well, it just got better,” He said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I’ll let you take a guess.”

“You wrote a new song,” I guessed.

“Nope.”

“You admitted your love for Niall and now you’re becoming ‘Niam’?” I said as I used my fingers as quotation marks.

“What? No…” Liam said.

“Um, you…bought a cat? I don’t know, Liam! Just tell me!” I gave up.

Liam just chuckled. What a brat.

“I think I could do a better job showing you rather than telling…” He said.

“What?” I blurted out.

As Liam’s face leaned closer to mine, I realized that he was trying to kiss me. Well, here goes nothing…

When our lips met, I was surprised to say the least. He cupped my face with his hand and moved even closer to me. No offense to him or anything, but I always thought he was the innocent one…

Just as it was about to get even more heated, the closet door burst open.

“I CAUGHT YOU! OH MY, I CAN’T EVEN…” Louis shouted.

“YOU SKANK!” Spencer shrieked.

“Shut up Spencer. No one likes you,” I said.

She gasped and fake cried into Niall’s shoulder.

Liam helped me up and led me back into the living room where we continued the game of Seven minutes in Heaven.

The last two pairs were chosen by Louis and they were Brooke and Harry and Hannah and Zayn. I couldn’t even focus throughout the rest of the game though, because only one thing was on my mind: Liam Payne.

I wondered if he was feeling the same thing I was right now.

‘Stupid Cher, he’s the one that kissed YOU. Of course he has feelings for you.’

My conscience was mean to me sometimes.

Anyways, when the game finally ended, everyone decided to raid my kitchen. What a lovely surprise…

Just as I was about to go make sure that Spencer had not literally eaten everything – she was an alien goat after all – Liam pulled me back by my hand.

“Hey, we should talk,” He said.

“Go ahead,” I told him.

“Well, I really like –” Liam started, but was so rudely interrupted by my best friend.

Spencer jumped over the couch and tackled me in one swift motion. I looked into her raging eyes.

“Spencer, get off!” I yelled

“You are despicable,” She spat.

“How so?” I asked.

“YOU RAN OUT OF TWINKIES!!!”