Chapter 103 - Trial By Earth

Începe de la început

The crowd awkwardly laughed with him, while still wearing a mask of disbelief on their faces.

Earth continued his speech, while waving his hand like a showman, "Now on to business, for my Trial, you will Collapse A Diamond Mountain!"

From his outstretched hand, the Mountain appeared as big as an egg and flew across the Arena where is landed perfectly in the middle.

Shocked at the size of the mountain, Earth stuttered to Space, "Ww-what ha-ha-happened to my mo-Mountain?"

Space shrugged and then answered, "Performance issues? Just joking, the Expansive Compression must be a bit strong, thats all.
Two seconds.. ."

He then slowly twirled his fingers and the mountain grew to a height of 60 feet, He then halted the growth and said to Earth, "There, fixed it.
I honestly thought your Mountain would be bigger, sorry about that."

Earth took a deep breath and then continued his speech with a stone like calmness, "I want you to really break it apart, ok?
I have a list for what turn everyone will go in-"

As He reached into his pocket,
Speed shouted, "For Our-sake, just tell us who is next!"

Earth sighed and then shouted, "Fine, Fire you're up, go break that mountain."

Fire huffed and flicked a tiny sunball at the Diamond Mountain, it lit up the Mountain and slowly burned it from the inside.
After a few minutes, a hole appeared at the top, giving it a volcano-esqe appearance and the rest of the Mountain quickly went up in flames.
When the fire finally went out, not even ash remained.

Earth thought for a few minutes and then said, "Alright, Air you're up.
Dazzle us with you wind... Or something along those lines."

Earth then threw another Diamond Mountain and Air glided over to it.

She then whistled a soft melody and then glided back to the others with a small grin.

Earth asked her, "What is that it?"

Air smirked and replied smugly, "I transformed it into a pyramid. "

Earth frowned and glance over to the Mountain, "No you didn't-"
suddenly the sides of the Diamond fell away and revealed the Perfect Pyramid, made up of perfect Diamond Bricks.

Earth hummed and then nodded his head in appreciation, He then asked her, "What about the inside?"

Air shrugged and answered with pride, "The inside is diamond dust, except for the supporting pillars running through it."

Earth winced and then said, "I see... Oh well, Light, you're up next."

The Diamond Pyramid began to melt and repair itself till it reverted back into the Mountain shape it was originally.

Light shrugged and raised a Light Barrier around it, He then said with pride, "Watch me make something beautiful!"

He pointed his left index finger at the Diamond Mountain and released a searing white beam of light at it.

The beam of light gathered at the center of the Diamond Mountain and slowly grew into a yellow colored tree trunk, it then grew branches till it reached the edge of the inside of the Mountain.
It then sprouted ruby red leaves till only the smallest of gaps between each leaf was left.

Light then flourished his left hand and bowed, at the same time the Tree of Light flashed and the excess diamond was burned into fine ash.

The leaves of the Tree of Light were sparkling rubies and ever so softly, they floated down to the ground like actual tree leaves in the autumn.
They collected at the base of the tree trunk and formed a loose circle around it.