Chapter 69 - The Festival of Magmell

(A few months later)

Lux, Lewis and Leo are sitting around a table in the Void Pit, sipping on some Starlight wine and talking to each other.

Lewis says to Lux curiously, "So you are going to wander the Continent and try to learn New Laws naturally?"

Lux nods his head seriously and replies, "Yes, I made this decision months ago.
Me and Geb are going to wander the Fire Continent to look for Immortal Cities and try to gain Inspiration on new Laws.
I want you two to train Students and manage Magmell city while I am gone."

Leo grunts in agreement then asks, "We will do that then, you will also need the Artifacts Lewis and me have made.
Lewis, give him them."

Lewis nodded and took out badge and Ring from his Storage-Space.
He placed them in front of Lux and explained, "We have learned the Inscription on your Immortal Badge and have begun to manufacture them.
We learned that the inscription acts as a key which unlocks hidden Dimensions which are hiding Immortal Cities.
It unlocks the dimension and overlays the space over the Mortal World.
That is why the Immortal Cities are hidden, they are hidden in plain sight and the only way to see or touch them are through the Badge's inscription.

This Ring is a creation me and Leo came up with, it allows us to teleport to and from Magmell City, Golden City and People who wear one of these Rings.
We call this Ring, the Waypoint Ring.
Me and Leo already have one.
The Waypoint Ring has Mana Storage Inscriptions and Energy Gathering Inscriptions which will charge the Ring when you aren't using it.
It will also record where you are when you last used it so you can return if you wish."

Lux nods his head in understanding and picks them up.
He puts away the Badge and places the Waypoint Ring on his left hand index finger.

He then can feel where Lewis and Leo are sitting, he also can sense where Golden City and Magmell City are as well.
The feelings the Waypoint Ring are giving him are as if he could instantly go there with but a thought.

He then turns to Lewis and Leo and thanks them, "Thanks for inventing the Waypoint Ring, it will come in handy later on, I am sure.
Now, I need to talk with you about how we are going to replace me so Suki and Jared don't find out."

Leo shrugs and says, "I will have a Clone who will act like you, none of them will be any the wiser."

Lux smiles and happily says, "Great, you do that."

Lux then seriously says, "now onto other things.
I want to throw a large festival tomorrow for my departure, only we will tell everyone that it is for the new students.
Also, I want to give my Mother the Mark of the Mage Father, so she can train as a cultivator and increase her life span."

Lewis smiles and happily says, "Oh, I do like a Festival, I will have my clones take care of everything.
We are going to have fireworks, games with real prizes, musicians playing on every street corner, Specialized Feasts in every district like Seafood, vegetables, chargrilled, spit-roasted, Boiled and various other styles of cooking.
It will be spectacular, just you wait!"

Lewis then closed his eyes and faintly danced in his seat in excitement.
He then opened them and said, "I have sent 500 clones to Golden City who are going to hire everyone we need and spread it around Golden City that Magmell City is having a Festival with free passage between Golden City and Magmell City.
A couple of my clones are building a Space Bridge* which will stay open for the entire Festival.
A whole month of festivities will be planned, we will also tell everyone that they can become students of Magmell city even if they don't have magic.
That way we can gain even more Students!"
(*Giant Permanent Portal)