🖤Chapter 36🖤

I opened my eyes and found myself again in the same room, where Emily was kept. I looked at her, she was awake and was watching me. after I said him that, he has beaten me till I was unconscious.

"Saph"she said with the soft voice, I looked at her and tried to get up, but failed I tried again and finally sat up. Emily came near me and grabbed the bottle from the table, she helped me to drank the water.

"Are you okay lily? "I asked.

"I am, are u saph? "She asked with the tears in her eyes.

" I am."I smiled weakly pulled her in my lap and she hugged me.I have to think someway to get out from here, I can't let Emily go through this torture.

"Lily, who brought you here? "

"Maria. "She replied.

"When?"I asked.

"In the morning."she said.

"Okay, were you in the school?"

"Yes."she replied innocently.

"Don't worry, we will find the way out."I said and she nodded.

I heard the noise of door opening and saw him coming inside with something in his hand.

"Take this."he said.

"We don't want anything"I said.

"I don't want to hear anything just keep quite and eat this."he said putting the tray down and pulling the knife out of his pocket.

"Okay."hearing me say this, he smirked and came near. I stood up so does, he started to come near me and I moved back, but he pulled me close to him and I tried to pull away, but it was of no use, he was stronger than me.

"oh sweetheart, how much I want to tasted those lips. "I looked at him with my eyes wide.

"No."I said trying to move away.

"I didn't ask for your permission honey."I cringed when he said that.

"Leave me."I said and tried to move away, then I looked at Emily who was crying silently in the corner.

"Please don't do this to us."

He held my face in his hand and brought his lips near my lips, when he was about to touch I kicked him and he fall on the ground shouting.

"Emily run."I shouted and she ran towards the door, but before we could reach he stood up and pulled my hair. I shouted which causes emily to stop.

"Go away Emily."I said weakly

He banged my head on the near wall, again I felt the darkness coming back. he hold my shoulders and said something. My head was feeling heavy, my vision was getting blur, but when something sharp pierced my arm I shouted and finally slipped into the darkness.

********************************

HILTON POV:

"I don't know anything, I want you to find her as soon as possible."

I shouted on the phone and hung up the call. once I got the call from emma saying Emily is also missing, I flew back to the home town it has been two days seen both of them are missing, I haven't found them still.

"Do you have any idea where he can take them?"I asked.

"No"she said crying.she is pregnant and stress is making her more weak. I hope just Saph is okay.I can't even think of losing her, I sat down on with my head in my hands.

"Sir?"Andrew called.

"Yes?"

" Mrs black phone was switched off near her old house." Andrew said.I stood up hearing this, may be she is there.

"Let's move then."I said.

"I want to come with you."Aaron said.

"No you need to be hear with emma."I replied.

"Yes, you are right."I left the home and drove towards her old house in the hope that may be today I will find her.I love you Sapphire, wait for me, I coming to get you back.

********************************

Few more chapters left, If you like it please vote.
-rainlovie