🖤Chapter 30🖤

"I want to help you in office,"I said.

He looked at me and I gulped looking back at him. I didnt know what he is going to do, I just looked at him.

He stand up and walked towards me. he came in front of me and sat down on his knees.

"You know why I never allowed you to work?"he asked.

"Why?"I asked looking at him.

"Because, I didn't want to lose you, Saph."I was surprised to hear this, I never thought this.

"But......"

"Let Me finish explaining first,"he said holding both my hands in his.

"Okay,"I replied and looked at him.

"I have lost everything I had before. Now I am afraid of losing you too, that I started to keeping you locked up in the house. No doubt my first thought of marrying you was to take revenge."

"Revenge????"

I was confused right now, Thousands of questions are roaming in my mind.

why does he want revenge?
what have I done to him?

I pushed each and every though and tried to listen what he was saying.

"Yeah, that was something related to your step mom. I thought you was her daughter, so I can take revenge by hurting you, but I was wrong. when I found that you didn't even know what they have done to me, I tried my best to control Myself, but sometimes I just couldn't.(he took the Deep breath) I  am really sorry Saph for everything I have done to you. I know this is not the best moment but I want you to forget everything. If you want to work, you can but you shouldn't leave this office without me or your bodyguard, not at least after what you went through. okay? "He said.

I nodded I was too shocked to say anything. He stand up and I stopped him

"Wait, where I will be working?"I asked.

"You will be working with me honey,"he smirked.

"In the same office?"I asked.

He nodded

This is going to be really tough.

------------------------------------------------------------

In Home:

Today was a really stressful day, lot of things I got to know about Hilton. He even revealed a part of reason why he was torturing me.

-He apologized.

-He allowed me to work with him.

-He was very nice to me whole day.

-He wanted to change everything.

-I checked the problem he was facing in office.

-I gave my ideas about improving those designs.

-He cancelled his lunch with someone for me.

-He was serious, when he Said I has to stuck by his side.

Anything left no, this is what I noticed today. Now I have find some things like,

-What happened to him in past?

-How am I involved?

And the biggest question

-Does he loves me or Does he have any feelings for me?

I want to know but I can't ask or say him directly, I have to wait for the correct time to arrive.