🖤Chapter 27🖤

I woke at the sound of door. I sat on the bed rubbing my eyes. I saw the maid same which we had on the beach house looking at me.

I blinked my eyes for sometimes and looked around for finding something, wait someone, that right I thought he will be there.

"Good morning, mam,"she said.

"Morning Amy."I smiled and got up from my bed. I put my hair in a bun, I am sure it's looks like a bird nest.

"When did Hilton left?"I asked her.

"Early at six o clock,"she replied.

"Did he said anything?"

I don't know why I asked her that.

"No,"she replied.

"Okay.....do want anything?"

"He called just know and asked to check on you, sorry if I waked you up,"she said.

"Its okay," I said and remembered something "umm
.. Amy."

"Yes mam,"

"Sorry about my behavior for the last time,"I apologized.

"Me too, actually the girls which sir...
I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that,"she instantly regretted as soon as my expressions changed.

"No it's fine I know about it,"I said.

"They used to be very bitchy. So I have to act like that with them and I thought you to be one of the. I am sorry,"she said.

"Hey, it's okay no problem, we are friends, right?"I said.

"Yeah,"she replied smiling.

"I will get myself clean,"I said.

"You should you look like ghost,"we laughed.

"No doubt,"I said.

I walked inside the bathroom and took a long shower, after brushing my teeths then I wrapped the towel around me and went out.

I opened the closet door and started looking for my today's outfit. I took out the white leggings, then thought for a while, I am not going anywhere no one is going to be at home and it's just me, Amy and bodyguards,that's it. I took out what I thought of wearing and quickly got dress, because I want to know how I look in his shirt.

Once I was done, I stood infront of full length mirror and looked at myself. I giggled, when I saw how big this shirt is for me. It reached my mid thighs I rolled up the sleeves and kept two buttons opened. The big black shirt and my white leggings looks good. I smelled the shirt it reminded me of him, then I remembered everything from last night.

I don't know what happened to me, but my feeling for him is so strong right now. I am scared that I will get hurt by his one wrong action. I just hope nothing goes wrong .I looked at myself once again and left the room because I am really hungry.

Last night after walking after sometime, we came back to the home. We didn't talk much about anything, but then the silence was good. We just slept in each other arms, but I am really on the edge to know how he feels about me. I went inside the kitchen and the food was ready.

"I am so hungry."

I rubbed my stomach and sat on the stool. She gave me my plate and I happily ate my breakfast. Then I looked at Amy who was cleaning dishes, I feel sad no one deserves to do this job.

"Amy, did you had your food?"

"No mam, I will have it later,"she replied.

"First, don't call me mam, we are friends now and you can call me with my name."

"But..."

"Shh...I will talk with Hilton about this, now take your plate and come join me. I am not used to eat food alone. I am waiting and no if's no but's,"I lied. I eat food alone all the time but she didn't argue.

"Okay,"I smiled and she took her food and sat on the stool beside me.
We had our food while chatting about different things, once we were finished she started cleaning the counter and dishes again.

"Should I help?"I asked as I was bored.

"No this is my work,"she replied.

"Don't you get bored by doing same work everyday?"I asked.

"No because, I didn't do same work everyday I do only when sir wants me to."

"Then what you do in your free time?"I am curious

"I couldn't say you sorry,"she said.

"Oh! it's okay,"I said. I know what she means by that its top secret which Sapphire doesn't have to know.

"Can I ask you something?"she asked.

"Yes, you can Amy,"I looked at her.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"I was shocked.

"I am married,"I replied.

"Yes, I know how you were forced in this marriage." She said I am shocked again.

"You do, how?"I asked.

"Yeah, I said any other work too,"she said.

"Does that any other work means taking care of me or spying on me?" She nodded.

"Its okay, it's your job, I will speak with my husband,"I said.

"Don't say that I said you about this, please,"she requested.

"I won't, don't worry,"I said.

"Thanks."

"I will be in my room,"I said and went in my room.

Hilton can never trust me seriously he is spying on me. I couldn't believe. I thought we were improving I hope he is better reason to explain this to me.

To forget everything I went to take nap as soon as I lie down I went into the darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------

HILTON POV:

I went inside the apartment and noticed that everything was silent, I looked in the kitchen and found Amy alone.

"Hello Mr black."she greeted me as soon as she noticed me.

"Hello Amy, where is sapphire?"

I took the glass filled it with water
And drank whole of it.

"She is sleeping sir,"she replied.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah...I...she.."she hesitated to say, I know something is wrong.

"What happened?"I asked.

"We were talking about things and she asked me, what I do apart from this work. I didn't said to her she just figured it out,"she explained avoiding my eyes.

"Didn't I said you to don't be friendly with her. Don't forget you are here to protect her,"I said in my cold voice.

"Sorry sir,"she looked down.

"Be careful from next time,"I warned.

I walked towards our room checking my phone. As I was about to open the door I heard some noices, I quickly opened the door and rushed inside.

"Saph are you okay?"

************************************

-rainlovie