🖤Chapter 28🖤

"Please stop don't do this,"I said moving away from him but he pulled me back forcefully.

"Just shut up you idiot,"he shouted in my face.

"Please don't......"I started crying and trying to get out of his hold. He was holding my wrist so tightly.

"Shut up,"he said again but this time more calmly with a dirty smirk. He increased the pressure on my wrist and I winced. Tears are streaming down my face I wish someone would come and save me.

I bite his hand and he immediately pushed me away. I ran away from him, but he is faster than me. He pulled me back towards him and held me by my waist. His face was so close that I could feel his breath then he whispered in my ear.

"Missed me, Sapphire Watson."

His laughter roared in the unfamiliar room as I tried to get out of his hold continously shouting a single word, no.

************************************

"No stop!"

"Saph wake up"

I hear the familiar voice. I immediately sat up looking around the room. It was a dream but it felt so real. I started rubbing my wrist which he was holding. I felt dirty and I didn't realized I started scratching my skin until someone stopped me then I saw Hilton sitting beside me on the bed.

"You are hurting yourself,"he said holding my hands in his and examining my wrist. I stayed silent unable to find my voice or may be I was afraid to answer him what happened.

"Saph, are you okay?"he asked. I looked at him and hugged him.

"He is back, he will kill me,"I said looking around our room again.

"Shh...I am here. Don't worry nothing will happen to you,"he said.

He hugged me gently. We stayed like that for sometime then he handed me a glass of water. I took it and drank the whole glass.

"Are you okay?"he asked calmly and I nodded unable to find my voice. My throat is sore from shouting and crying.

"Do you want to share?"

I instantly shook my head and said no. I can't say it to him, I don't want to remember my nightmare.

"It's okay, just clam down and go back to sleep,"he said.

He moved away, I held the corner of his jacket. He looked at me and I shake my head. He smiled and removed his jacket. He laid down on the bed beside me and hugged me. I hugged him back and drifted into Darkness.

************************************

HILTON POV:

I looked at the roof and many thoughts were running in my mind.

What did saph saw?

Why was she so sacred?

Who was she scared of?

From whom I have to save her?

Why anyone will want to kill her?

One thing is sure that is a guy, because she said he. I think I have to find him now.
Who is he?

Who the hell is he to touch my Saph?

I looked down at her, she is so sweet. n
No doubt she makes my heart beat faster. After all the things I have made her go through she has forgiven me.

I smiled at her. Am I having any feelings for her I know I liked her at the first sight, but love?

Do I love her?

This is the biggest question in my mind I don't know what I am doing, but I like taking care of her. I like to spend time with her, I like her smile, I like her smell. I miss her everytime I am not near her. I want to stay with her like this forever. I want to protect her from those who are trying to hurt her. Everything about her is perfect.

Does that mean I am in love with her?

I was deep in my thoughts when I felt soft fingers tracing my jaw bone. I want to smile, but I kept my face straight, then she traced my eyebrow, my nose, then my lips at that moment I couldn't control so I gently bite her finger.

"Ouch!"I heard her sweet voice and I smiled.

"What were you doing?"I asked.

"If you were awake, then why are you was acting like you were sleeping,"she said. She pouted like a baby, she is so cute.

"I couldn't stop my sweet wife,"I said.
She smiled hearing my words and put her head on my chest.

"Sweet wife huh?"she asked.

"No devilish wife, who loves to go against me everytime,"I said.

"And you like it,"she said confidently.

"Did I said that?"I asked.

"No, but you did stop punishing that means you like it,"she said.

I got up and stared at her sadly.

"Hey, I am sorry I didn't mean it in that way,"she apologized.

"I did wrong."

She sat beside me putting her arms around me.

"Yes, you did wrong but you realized it and that's what I want,"she said softly.

"Really?"

"Yes really,"she pinched my nose.

"Ouch! what was that for?"I asked rubbing my nose.

"For you,"she laughed and I smiled at her she looks so cute when she laughs.

"Oh my God it's 10:00pm,"she said.

"Yeah I know,"I said looking at her.

"Were you here all the time?"she asked.

"Yeah, you slept for too long Saph,"I said.

"Yeah because I am sleeping beauty,"she said proudly.

"No it's not good for your health,"I said.

"But I like sleeping,"she replied.

"No, from tomorrow you are going to wake up early with me, I want my wife to be healthy,"I said.

"Yes, Mr husband."she saluted and went inside the bathroom.

I shook my head smiling as she disappeared.

What are you doing to me Saph?

You are changing me and making me fall for you and I am definitely falling in love with you.

************************************
Yeah both have figured there feelings.

-rainlovie