c a t o r c e

Rye's PoV
continued..

"what did he want..?" i ask faith and she looks at me rather sadly and- afraid?

"he's coming back for a while.. staying in a hotel near here.. he wants me to stay with him" she tells me and i frown.

"but- no-"

"not in the same room" she adds.

"i still don't like the fact you'll be near him alone.." i mumble.

"i was hoping you'd come with me" she says quietly and i smile.

"of course" i tell her and she smiles back at me.

"thank you rye" faith smiles and i hug her tightly.

"it's fin-"

"RRRRYYYEEEE" brooklyn screams rather abruptly, sprinting out the flat towards us. me and faith pill away quickly and turn towards him.

"what?!" i ask rather confused.

"the roadies- they're questioning who Mia is and well- some of there assumptions are pretty bad" he says worriedly and my face drops.

"shit the video of you falling-"

"Mia was in it yeah" brooklyn nods and i pull out my phone going onto instagram stories.

"rye if you delete it, it'll just make it worse.." Faith tells me and i stop myself from hitting delete and instead go onto camera.

"what are you doing?" brooklyn asks looking over my shoulder.

"you'll see" i shrug, "Roadies, you may know faith as of last night, well she has a niece called mia and that's who was on the last story, Mia is currently with Mikey at mcdonald's, faith is with me and brooklyn, hope that clears it up a bit?" i say finishing the video. i look up and brooklyn and Faith for their approval and they seem to be fine with it. so i add it to the story.

"they made assumptions fast wow" faith laughs and i crack a smile.

"they're always ON THE BALL... WITH ANDY" i hear andy call from behind us. we all spin around and see him stood behind us with harvey and jack.

"oh hey fovvs, hey jack.. harvey" i smile.

"hey, i don't think we've met?" harvey asks, smiling at faith. i stare at him and take faith's hand.

"harvey, this is faith.. my girlfriend" i tell him and his eyes widen.

"oh- wow, it's nice to finally meet you" harvey says rather shocked before pulling faith into a hug. i stiffen slightly.

"you too" faith tells him.

"is someone jealous?" Brooklyn whispers to me and jack smirks and faith and harvey pull away.
i grit my teeth.

"no i'm fine" i tell them and faith looks at me confused.

"you good?" she asks me, joining me back my by side and taking my hand again. i smile wide.

"i'm good" i tell her kissing her forehead.

"Mikey and Mia aren't back yet?" andy asks me and i look towards him, shaking my head.

"oh right, well, see yous inside?" andy asks and me brooklyn and faith nod and watch as jack, harvey and andy walk back towards the flat.

"hey are you guys okay?" brooklyn asks us and i look at him confused.

"yeah why wouldn't we be?"

"just cause yous stayed out before when i went inside.." he mutters

"my dad called me earlier" faith tells him and brooklyn's eyes widen.

"you're okay.. right?" he asks, walking closer to us both.

"he's coming back today, he wants me to stay with him at a hotel.. to talk i think.. and see Mia-"

"there is no way we're letting you stay with him" brooklyn states. i'm sort of taken back, i didn't expect brooklyn to be that protective..

"i- i know yous don't want me to" faith mumbles almost as if she's ashamed..

"i'm staying with her brook" i tell him and he nods, however he doesn't look at me, he keeps his eyes on faith.

"i still don't think he should be near you" he says and faith stays silent.

"i don't either brooklyn but- considering what's happened- i think we need to.." i say and faith nods slowly.

"well, don't let anything happen" he tells me, finally looking at me. i open my mouth in shock at his tone of voice.. anger? concern?

"brooklyn hey- calm down it's okay.." faith says, taking his hand. he looks back at her and gives a soft smile.

"i'm sorry.. i just don't want him to hurt you or Mia" he says.

"i won't let that happen" i tell him.

"i know you won't.. i don't know why i-"

"it's fine brooklyn, you're just looking out for her.." i say, still sort of shocked and confused as to why he reacted so.. dramatically? even i didn't sound this- protective.. although i did feel and agree with him.

"you're okay with this?" he asks me, seeming rather shocked now too.. or mad.. i cant even tell anymore.

"of course i'm not, but i don't really have any control over it.. i'm going with faith and if anything happens i'll stop it.." i tell him and he nods.

"brooklyn are you sure you're okay?" faith asks concerned.

"i-" he starts and his jaw clenches, "yeah. fine." brooklyn just runs off, i try to grab his arm but miss..

"BROOKLYN?!" i call after him, "hey go inside, i'll be back okay?" i tell faith as i begin to run towards where brooklyn ran off to.

she nods and i smile, sprinting off to try and catch up with him.

what the hell is up with him..?

A/N;; happy easter :) AND THANK U ALL FOR 3K!!