u n o

A/N- FIRST OFF THIS IS A SEQUAL SO IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST STORY GO TO MY PROFILE AND ITS CALLED LOST OKIE TY
okay so.. readers, im literally continuing from where the last book left off- it just felt like i needed to start to a sequel. you know rye and faith's relationship now, now we gotta build more on the boys and faith's relationship, get to know more about faith, see how Mia does and a lot of drama is to come ;)
so.. read on ❤️

Faith's PoV
sunday 17th december
10:45pm

"OH MY GOD RYE" i say shooting up out of bed. we'd literally just got into bed like five minutes ago.

"WHAT? WHAT- WHAT IS IT?!" he jumps up.

"I NEED TO PACK" i tell him, jumping up out of bed. he begins to laugh uncontrollably.

"we can always pack in the morning baaabeee" he whines, pulling the covers over his head when i turn the lamp on.

"i'm never usually this unprepared- oh no i'm in stress mode-" i ramble, rushing round my room. Rye just lays there laughing at me.

"you can always just borrow my hoodies at the flat you know that right?" he tells me and i look towards him.

"i still need to take some of my things with me, i'll be quick i promise i promise" i tell him and he rolls his eyes laughing again.

"you're cute when you're stressed"

"apparently i'm cute when i try to do anything" i groan, thinking back to all our over conversations about one of us being cute.

"and i love that about you" he says, now stood behind me, his arms around my waist. hard to think he'd only asked me to be his girlfriend a few hours ago.. but to be fair we did seem to act like a couple the more i think about it..

"now you're being cute" i mumble which causes him to let out yet again another laugh. he kisses my cheek and goes back to my bed.

"i'm always cute" he says giving me a cheesy smile i can't help but smile back at, "now come back to bed i'm tiredddd"

"i'm almost done anyways, give me one second" i tell him, packing my clothes into a bad.

id packed less hoodies and jumpers, more just t-shirts, jeans and leggings cause rye just seems to always give me his to wear. i mean, i'm not complaining.. i pack my toiletries along with my underwear and zip my bag closed.

"okay done" i say turning around.

"did you not care about packing underwear in front of me?" Rye smirks and i smack his arm lightly.

"don't turn into brooklyn" i tell him and he just laughs, pulling me into his lap, pressing his lips against mine softly. i smile against his and kiss him back before pulling away as my phone begins to buzz which causes him to groan. i laugh and answer the call.

"hello- hazel?" i ask confused and Rye's eyes soften.

"i- yeah i'm sat down? why? what's happened?" i say suddenly really worried. Rye rubs circles on my legs, calming me.

"hazel..?" i ask again.

"faith.. faith. the blood test results from this morning came back. faith, she's better, she's so much better. she's healthy. she can go home. faith, she beat it. she's okay, she's healthy, i'm so happy for you both" she tells me, sounding completely full of joy and and my jaw drops.

she hangs up the phone knowing i'll probably need that to sink in. i put my phone down on the bed and Rye looks at me concerned. i'm silent. i think he must think it's something bad-

"faith i'm so so-"

"she can come home" i whisper and his eyes widen.

"WHAT?" he asks, a smile beginning to form on his face.

"she can come home now rye she's healthy- she beat it- she can come home" i say excitedly and he picks me up, spinning me around.

"oh my god that's great! i'm so happy for you, for both of you!" he says, hugging me tightly. i smile wide, hugging him back and don't even care that i'm crying with happiness.

"but the flat-"

"can she not come with us..? i know the boys want to meet her.." Rye says and i smile.

"you're right.. she can" i say, unable to wipe the smile off my face, "i'll pack for her quickly and hazel says in the morning to pick her up- rye i can't believe this, 5 years and she's finally okay, she's healthy. Mia did it, she was strong and pulled through" i say and rye kisses my forehead.

"well have to let your brother know" he reminds me and i nod.

"it might take a while for the message to get to him though" i say sadly and he nods.

"well.. let's go pack for our little fighter" he smiles.

"our?"

"HEY IM UNCLE RYE NOW" he yells, running out my room. i laugh and run after him, jumping on his back.

"Mia's old room is just down the hall" i point. he holds onto my legs and gives me a piggy back toward her room. i smile and hold onto him tightly.

a new beginning.. and god was i glad to be starting it with Rye.

A/N;; ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW WOOO