s i e t e

Mikey's PoV

"it's not what you think-" i start before pausing.

what do i say? it's personal i suppose.. to faith mostly. it was just the wrong place wrong time kind of thing..

i look down at faith.

"can i just..?" i ask and she nods. i look back up at rye. it goes silent and i think about how to start.

"okay okay, basically" faith cuts in as i'm about to start it off and i look back at her surprised, "mikey was live.. guesting people as you can probably tell.. i was at home, sat in my room watching it. it was my brother max's birthday.. my dad and max had come home for it. they'd just been arguing the entire night i suppose.. i didn't know what else to do so i stayed out of it. it went quiet after a while and i just assumed my dad had went back to his hotel or something" she starts and i fiddle with my fingers before cutting in.

"i was about to get off live, but wanted to guest one more person, so yeah.. Faith just happened to be that person. it was random, the whole 'comment an emoji to be guested' type thing.. she accepted the request thingy and well yeah i just asked her about her day and normal things like that.." i pause and look back at faith.

"my dad hadn't left the flat, my brother had" she says quietly and i look down at the ground. Rye looks at faith sadly, obviously knowing their past.

"he sort of just started yelling- things.. at faith, not in the same room though.. and then uhm well i don't know really cause it ended" i finish.

"he came in my room, obviously i wasn't gonna stay on live.." she mumbles.

"what did he do" rye asks, taking faith's hands, he looks at me and i step backwards.

"i'll leave if you want-"

"no it's fine, it's fine" faith tells me and i smile lightly.

"so um.. you're okay right..? i mean.. what happened?" rye asks concerned, faith shrugs.

"well.. he was drunk, annoyed at my brother for some unknown reason and well took it out on me.. he just yelled and well said somethings.. but one thing in particular about max, i'll not say what, made me speak up and well he's not used to that.. having me yell back for once.." she pauses and then pulls her jumper across so part of her left shoulder is exposed. a rather large scar too.. Rye's eyes widen. my heart drops.

faith's PoV

"he- cut you? what?-" Rye began

"beer bottle" i say quietly, looking down. hopefully they understood what i meant by that..

i then feel Rye tug at my hands, pulling me towards him into a hug. his arms wrap securely around me, mine around him too. and then i just begin to cry softly.

"i'm sorry- i didn't know.. and what he did, that's not okay. not at all, faith-" rye says quietly.

"it's okay.. i get it, you would have found out sooner or later.. and i know it's not okay.." i tell him. we pull away and i look at mikey, he just pulls me into a hug.

"i was so worried that night, i dmd you but well.. i get it it's fine" he says pulling away.

"i know and i'm sorry for not replying.. i didn't know what to say, i'd never told anyone about it" i tell him and he nods.

"it's okay, i understand.. i'll um- leave you two to talk" mikey says and i give him a small smile before he unlocks the door and heads back into the main room, shutting the door behind him.

"i feel like a right dick now" rye groans, sitting down on the floor, his back against the wall. i laugh slightly, sitting beside him.

"it's okay honestly, you were just curious-"

"no i got jealous and overprotective when i shouldn't have and i don't know why" he says, his head resting on his hand.

"rye.."

"i'm sorry, i shouldn't have made you explain, i just assumed something else- i don't know" he mumbles.

"assumed something else?" i asked confused.

"i don't even know what i thought, but it definitely wasn't that, and i'm sorry" he says finally looking at me. i smile and kiss his cheek which causes him to smile.

"like i said, it's okay you didn't know" i tell him.

"i still feel bad" he groans.

"i was going to have to tell you one day anyways" i shrug and he looks at me sadly.

"faith.. when you're ready, will you tell me why you-"

"i will i promise" i say and he just continues to look at me.

"can i.. see them too..?" he asks quietly and i look down.

"now?" i ask and he stays quiet.

"that's up to you not me.." he says and i hesitate.

"i'm sorry.. soon i promise.. just not now.." i mumble quietly.

"please don't cry" Rye says, pulling me into him. i didn't even realise i was..

"faith i'm just worried, that's all. i'll not force you to tell me or show me or anything like that. when you feel ready, then you can.. but just know you can trust me and that i'm always here, i love you"

"i love you too"

A/N- just a warning, the next chapter i cried writing it.. sorry ooff