{|Chapter Two | The Trip To The End|}

Play the music when I say.

Nashi's POV

It's been a day since we left, we've gotten to a small town. I'm not quite sure what it's called though. We need to get to Magnolia Mummy said and that's on the other side of Hargeon. I remember why it sounded fimiliar now, it's the place Dad first met Mummy. I would of loved to see what happened Aunt Ishi said even she wasn't there.

Aunty is always telling Luke and I just now much I'm like Daddy. I have his hair and personality. I also have his tan skin. Luke looks a lot like Mum, except for his eyes. He has a golden, brown eye colour.

Wherever we go people always comment on his eyes and my hair. Long pink hair and golden eyes seem to stand out.

~~~~~~~

We were currently in at a market place, there was so many spices and herds, jewelry, make-up, clothes, toys and lots of colour. It is beautiful.

We bought what we need and walk back to our inn. We would be leaving tomorrow for the next town which eventually will get us to Hargeon where we will stop before heading to Magnolia. We are taking it slow, but going fast enough so we aren't caught by the dark guild.

Once we were back we put our stuff away. Luke and I go sit on the couch and Mummy and aunty talk in the mini kitchen. Mummy was making some dinner. "We need to tell them where in Magnolia we are actually going to." I heard Mummy say from in the kitchen, even if they were wispering Luke and I could hear with our dragon hearing.

"It's been a long time since we've gone to fairy tail... Will they still remember us? They all probably have family's of their own, I mean it's been eight years." Mummy spoke again, she seemed sad. "They are family, they wouldn't of forgotten us. Most importantly Natsu and Aki sure haven't forgotten us! I know it! Even if Aki visited every year or so. Natsu loves you too much to forget." "It's hard to tell if he still loves me after I left him without so much as a word."

I look at them and see Aunty going to hug mummy. I smile at them, they are cute like that. "Well, being sad isn't going to make it better! Let's be happy and raise the flame brain's children." Aunty joked, our father was a fire dragon slayer after all.

With out warning I see mummy stumble over, she would of fallen if not for Aunt Ishi. I stood up quickly, Luke doing the same behind me before we both rush to her side. "Mummy you ok?" We both ask, a lot of things could be wrong. I hope she is ok!

"Yeah, my knees just felt weak. I'm a little light headed and sick, but I'm fine." I saw her try to stand up on her own and falling again. "Mummy you need to go to the hospital! No 'if's or 'but's. Your going even if I myself have to take you." I heard both adults sigh. "Let's head to the hospital in Hargeon tomorrow. Theirs is better than the one here." Aunty said before lifting mummy up, who was folded over.

I smile softly at her and Mummy as they both walk to the room they are sharing. I'm worried about Mama. "Luke, I'm scared. I don't want anything bad to happen to mummy. I want to protect her because she is so nice." "I hope she is ok too. Mummy is strong though! She won't leave us... She won't..." I hug Luke, I didn't want him to cry. Mummy will be ok, it might not even be anything bad. Right?

"Let's eat something and go to bed. Come on." I lead him further into the kitchen and get food for us both, giving some to him. We quickly eat and then change and get dressed in our PJs.

Luke was the first in our bed so I tucked him in on his side before crawling in on my side. "Can you sing the song mummy always sings?" Luke asked me. I knew the song off by heart and so did Luke, but he likes it much better when I sing it because, as he says, I'm a better singer than him.